Find a good counsellor and start working with them. Sometimes you have to go to different ones until you find the right one. When you find a good one, stick with them and follow their advice. You may need to go into the psych ward of a hospital for awhile until you can get your equalibrium back, and you may need to start taking medication. Treat your depression as if it was a physical desease or condition, like heart failure or high blood pressure or whatever. You manage those illnesses and take medication to help manage them--depression is no different. Don't be afraid to take medication, and make positive life changes, or work with your counselor to manage it.

Best Answer

deep breath little one, killing ones self is so final,theres always a way out..............................pm me if your desperate,and you probally would have to be.........................a little humour there

Best Answer

You really want the pain to go away-Please get some help where you are

Best Answer

Try to put it behind you and see the future starts every new second..<br />
Dispatch with the things that you do not need ,and work with whatever is left..<br />
The real freedom is in letting go and embracing having less.<br />
Its not YOU thats the problem...Without the baggage its a new start.<br />
Later you can look back and see how amazing your story really is.

Best Answer

Within the space of eighteen months, I lost myself my job, my home and nearly everything I had in the world. My son moved out of state, and my mother died. It's been awful. I figure all I can do is keep going, until it's all in the past. I'm getting counseling, and that helps. I'm also making plans. Whether or not all my plans reach fruition doesn't matter as much as the fact that I'm looking into the future. All you can do is move on and try to make things better.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that my partner and i brought a home 5 years ago last year he stuffed up he was covicted of drug trafficking and sentenced 3 years 6 months they siezed my home took him he didnt even cross any borders i have friends and family and on the day the judge sentenced him i had one friend who was only there to spread it lost my cars everything trying so hard to get out of this rutt

Best Answer

I know it's a cliche, but time does tend to fix things. It's a tough climb up, but keep working at it. It will change.

Best Answer

Other than the loss of a love one there is nothing you can lose that you can't get back may not be the same things but you can always get better

Best Answer

Hang in there, darling. :o)

Best Answer