missmeganxoxo missmeganxoxo 22-25, F 11 Answers Sep 16, 2011

awww i hope you are feeling better now...i see this was posted six months ago. its painful to love somebody that is not returning the love especially when that person is your friend..... it happened to me last year.....we did get a chance to be together though but briefly before he broke up with me...i was sad for a very long time......now i feel much better,its been a year now. I miss the times when we were just friends....now he says its wrong for me to miss him but that never used to be a problem, anyway i am past sharing my feelings for him with him.... now i realise there is no use hanging around for somebody who may never feel as deeply as you feel about them... with time it will get better and you will love again and that love will be returned.....you deserve that much,to be loved genuinely

Best Answer

i do feel much better now, i am still friends with him, slightly, but i feel like for me, it is better not to look back and put too much effort into it and just move on...

Best Answer

I have been there, too. :(( I know it is difficult to believe, but the pain will eventually go away.

Best Answer

Love that is not returned I can imagine must be shattering,shaking your confidence,making you feel so low and confused.So easy to simply say "get over it there are more fish in the sea" however this is of no help at all.You must be emotionally crushed,falling for someone who does not have the same feelings for you.Time is a great healer and you WILL get over this.You will meet the right person for you and it will be a magical dreamland when you do.Try to look forward and not back,we can not change the past however we can plan for our future.I wish you my very best,dry your eyes,Good Luck :-)

Best Answer

Ooouuuch! Sorry.........

Best Answer

Although it hurts not to have feelings of love returned, I also believe that 'REAL LOVE', reflects love, therefore, unreturned love is not real. So, just look at it as another stepping stone on the path to finding 'REAL LOVE'.

Best Answer

im trying to understand what you mean. youre saying that if i was truly in love with him that it would be like a mirror, that he would feel the same way and it wouldnt just be like infatuation...like im stuck in an illusion sorta? idk

Best Answer

Ouch! Sorry about that. Just keep in mind that you can't make someone love you. If he doesn't love you back, either drop him as a friend or else live with the pain of wanting him but knowing that you can never have him. I let go of one of my lady friends for that same reason. I can' t put up with the yearning that can never be satisfied.

Best Answer

Ouch. Sorry :(<br />
Been there.

Best Answer