Caitlin. The more you act this way the more you fuel your haters.

Best Answer

what do you mean??

Best Answer

Eddie, do NOT give her sound advice. you're ruining the cat fight!

Best Answer

Savanah said you're not liked at school due to your petty bish issues ........just sayin

Best Answer

did she really, give me the link plzzzzzz

Best Answer

and congrats on no cutting =)

Best Answer

thankssss(:

Best Answer

How will the carrots for the coleslaw get diced, then?

Best Answer

my mom!!!! even though that is my future jod

Best Answer

Good on you, I used to be a cutter and I haven't done it in years, my scars have healed up too. The longer you go without cutting, the easier it is. Try and resist those urges as hard as you can, and next time you feel the urge to cut, do something constructive like creating a beautiful piece of digital art or write some poetry to express the feelings that you are experiencing. If you do cut again, don't be too harsh on yourself just jump back on the wagon -or whatever the saying is. Cutting is an addiction, and you need to treat it like one.

Best Answer

Good start to a new year

Best Answer

I do not know who you are, but I have cut before and I was around 14 when I did it. I quit. I'm very proud of you for not doing it. You do not deserve punishment for being who you are ...

Best Answer

Thank you(: and i am glad you have quit

Best Answer

Congratulations. Keep it up. We are praying for you.

Best Answer

Thank you so much(:

Best Answer

Is this meant to be a question?

Best Answer

i guess i am not sure,haha

Best Answer