Me =) That animal would be me. see, I've re-arranged my apt , bringing my bed out into my livingroom in the corner, and its elevated up on a futon/bed frame, and perpendicual to it along the other wall, my other very cushy futon. And its right bomb, right.. and there is still a lot of ceiling space... So this got me thinking.. That I want to build a platform above my bed, like a bunk bed, but more like a safe padded platform to climb up on an stretch out on. Maybe have it curved a bit do do my own spinal adjustments, heh ;) More or less, I wants to build a playground in my livingroom / bedroom. The more like an animal I've been feeling lately, the more I wants to shift to living as one ^_^ Anyways, thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? ... Am I crazy? =)
Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 1 Answer Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Sounds like clutter and an eyesore. Instead of converting your living room into a haven for animals, you should make it inviting for entertaining guests. On the other hand, if meeting woman and getting laid is a low priority, then by all means. Turn your apartment into a zoo.

Best Answer

As a zoo, I'm not one to have many guests over, and my apt is actually my own personal den / wolf cave. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I mingle with the crowds and invite the occasional person over, but those who know me know I live my life as an animal, and they love me for it. Hear me when I tell you that I seek to entertain just me and me alone, most usually, and I rather like it that way.

Best Answer