superpagla007 superpagla007 18-21, M 15 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in First Love

brush your teeth!

Best Answer

Well,well,well,practice makes perfect,suggest kiss yourself several times on the mirror and remember your lips must not be too dry or too oily,have some mint for a while before kissing, the lips must be locked together to produce that kissing sound,kiss until she is enough,but a deep kiss is perfect unless you prefare a baby kiss,don't forget to look into her eyes until she looks on your lips & don't close your eyes ,don't grab her tight,allow her to breathe,your left hand gently massaging her right hand shoulder and your right hand on her left chick gentle next to her ear,flow,don't be a robot,enjoy

Best Answer

Yes, the girl is not the aggressor .. really so many guys want to be the b!tch these days.. I wish I could take adam lambert... I bet he would even have a strong aggressive .. dam i wish he was straight and i was his girl ......his girl day .. sorry daydreaming... just take control

Best Answer

What's a girlfriefor? Does McDonald's sell them?

Best Answer

it's just a typo.you should understand that

Best Answer

The USA does keep coming up with new fast foods with weird names. How would I know when you wrote it?

Best Answer

Breathe and turn that head to the side...... so the noses do not hit up against each other --and touch the middle of her back as you kiss her it will melt her heart.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Congrats on making it that far. Whatever yo do, I hope it goes well.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Kiss the crap out ov her..!! yr a man..be a man :D

Best Answer

Shutup and doo it. ;)

Best Answer

slow, the rest will take care of its self

Best Answer

You are in a relationship and never kissed???? Are you Pentecostle or Amish by chance?

Best Answer

how sweet, go in for the kill lol all the best to ya!

Best Answer

Of course you are going to be nervous and so will she. I am confident you will do just fine.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer