I have musical skills and had been writing songs for a long time now. I can come up with lyrical song in minutes. Also I have a lot of invention ideas that has good use by everyday household people and worker. The best quality about me is that I am willing to work hard, intelligently, and with the proper guidance of a mentor I know I can succeed...please help me if you can! P.S. I promise to serve god purposed and to give back everything I have to this world that give me life and take nothing with me before I am finish here on earth.
sadrianhuynh sadrianhuynh 36-40, M 6 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Delusions of grandeur?

Best Answer

Sorry, good hearted and the potential to make millions hardly go hand in hand. If you aren't willing to knock some people down to get to the top, you'll spend your whole life trying to carry them or waiting for them.

Best Answer

I used to "feel" just like you. I believed that I had potential to make millions with wonderfully inventive ideas. The thing I most lack was the 'GET OF MY *** AND DO SOMETHING' vs talking about it. Today at age 54 I'm just as poor as I was decades ago when I had my delusions of grandeur. <br />
Advice: Get a full time job in a respectable field and make a career of it..

Best Answer

I will be your mentor, how much are you paying

Best Answer