I have a hard time getting emotionally attached to anyone of the opposite sex romantically...I am a very lovey nuturing woman...Is this normal? Is it because of the WPW? I often ask myself the same question. You are not alone. I was told that my central nervous system is not quite right because of the heart issue....does that cause this disassociation?

Best Answer

For me it was the same way,maybe it was because I was just looking too hard to find a really nice girl,sometimes,you just have to wait and give yourself time,but I think its pretty normal.

Best Answer

nope! me tooo!

Best Answer

It's quite normal, i'm feeling like that right now, don't worry, it just means you take relationships seriously. In due time, someone to your interest will come along and sweep you off your feet, it usually happens when least expected:-)

Best Answer

You have standards :)

Best Answer

yep its called your laden with heavy metals in your system detox and decalcify your penal gland you will awaken

Best Answer

I love it when people answer with science haha.

Best Answer