rewoolridge rewoolridge 51-55, F 9 Answers Feb 12, 2012

get a conch.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Well, you will deal with it by learning to live without hearing. <br />
You cannot fight what is. <br />
Lots of people live with problems in their lives, and you just.... deal with it. Learn, grow, adapt.<br />
This isnt meant to be harsh. This is just trying to help you see that life will go on, you will be fine, you will learn skills, you will be happy. It will be ok. You will deal with it by dealing with it. Don't let it slow you down.

Best Answer

Haven't you heard of hearing aids?

Best Answer

Thank you and I am learning to deal with it and I'm coping along pretty good along with my hearing aids, I was embarrassed to wear them at first but now I'm learning to get adapt to them Thanks again.

Best Answer

Got it now, and that's just the way it is. Thanks

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

You are amazing, and I am so glad you are doing well. Fantastic!

Best Answer

Oh man, I thought I was taking an eye exam when I read the title. <br />
Yeesh, anyway... life isn't over. My younger brother was born deaf and never had the pleasures of hearing a single sound. He lives a normal life, no problems communicating with people who can hear, and well....all good.

Best Answer

So happy for your brother, and we do have to count our blessings. Thank you.

Best Answer

Get a job in child daycare? :)

Best Answer

welcome to your age

Best Answer

I guess.

Best Answer

My mum is your age and she recently had the same news, She was worried about what it meant and she waited for 2 months until they fitted her with 2 tiny hearing aids, you can barely see them at all and now she has great hearing again! She said it was like pulling her fingers out of her ears when they switched them on.

Best Answer

yea thanks for the respond the doctor gave me some small hearing aids too, but it seem like it a;int nothing like the real thang.

Best Answer

Take them back and say they don't help at all and you will get an upgrade :)

Best Answer

Don't let it rule you. You will do great, just learn and adapt and keep on keeping on. Remember we are here if you need to talk.

Best Answer

Okay and thanks for the support.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you for your support.

Best Answer

ok thanks for your support

Best Answer

maybe we'll see.

Best Answer