OMG there is no reason for him to stay out all weekend. Fair enough if he wants to go out on the friday but you need to talk to him. Its not fair on you. I hate when men think they can do this, especially once you have had their kids.

Best Answer

yea thats how i feel thanks for this advice.

Best Answer

Hi firstly I would like to say this must be hell for you and iam sorry for that,secondly u obviously have doubts that he is being faithful?,u need to hit this head on and ask him out right! If you have already done this and he says there is nothing going on then it's time to play detective,check his phone his pockets and trust me men slip up they are never as careful as women.

Best Answer

I have found no information yet if there is another woman but will continue to spy. Its so hard for me to believe that he could do such a thing, we have been together 13yrs and I thought I knew him. I hate this situation he has put our family in.

Best Answer

I do feel for you Hun,my ex was on date sites meeting women,however yours could be innocent.i do hope for your sake he is.x

Best Answer

" but will continue to spy." versus "Spy him hmmmm. I do not have the time " LoL sorry just had to point it out

Best Answer

I spy as in ceck his ph and wallet and bank account but i dnt have time to follow him sorry for the confusion.

Best Answer

So sorry was so in my own problems, I am sorry for the pain you have been thru and thank you for giving me advice much appreciated.

Best Answer

Probably cheating. Spy on her. Go get a digital recorder and hide it in the car or something. Make plans to get out of the relationship.

Best Answer

Spy him hmmmm. I do not have the time to follow him but i do some investigating and so far no foul play just stupid decisions he has made. But I feel that hes puting himself out there as if he is single with no children.

Best Answer

sorry I mean "spy on him"

Best Answer

All u gotta do is hide a audio recorder (Voices and sound) in the car under the seat or in the back. If you wanna know what he's doing. You can hear when he gets in and out... plus if he's talking on the phone or if he picks up another person. Works very well

Best Answer

Yeah buy a dictaphone,hide it then say iam taking the children to the shop and see if he rings,I think I would take his phone and go out all day and say oh one of the kids must have pu it in my bag b accident..it's time to fight fire with fire and show him what women can do x

Best Answer

Put the blinders on.. you won't notice whats REALLY happening so much

Best Answer

Ya just tell him to make sure he gives you a heads up if or before he comes home cause you may be seeking entertament the same as him and tell him the same things he probably tell you ...you have nothing to worry about, and also tell him how much money will be needed to take care of the kids when you are going to leave him ...and hope that does not interfere with his night life ..but demand a call and his evening will not be as much fun as he would like cause he wants you under his rule but the rules need changing

Best Answer

I have made a plan hope it works, wish me luck.

Best Answer

make a plan stick to it and enjoy yourself !!!! sounds like ya deserve it He is playing games with you girl. take care of yourself1 and good for you.

Best Answer

good luck

Best Answer