Ditto to therapy, good friends, a lot and I mean a lot of self help books over the years ( and yes some do work, trick is to keep re reading them ) avoid people who are negative as best I can. EP helps and laughter, find something to laugh at everyday, even if it is yourself.

Best Answer

Some people need help in developing their coping skills...counseling can help a lot.

Best Answer

One of the best ways to cope with negativity in your life is a gratitude journal. Every night, write at least ten things you are grateful for when you go to bed. Food, a home, hot water, family, God, money to put gas in the car ... what ever is important to you that you are grateful for. During the day, if you find you are dwelling on negative thoughts, think about what you have to be grateful for. If nothing comes to mind, think about your list from the previous night. <br />
Happiness experts have found a gratitude journal to be the most powerful tool for coping with negativity and finding happiness. Welcome to EP and Good luck.

Best Answer

How to deal? Yep don't know. Copeing with negative? I don't need to cope I accept them as they are...

Best Answer

Lots of exercise and vitamins

Best Answer

Therapy.

Best Answer

Not in my experience, you need to find a good one ie one you can relate to.

Best Answer

It is possible that has been your experience, but it is certainly NOT true of ALL counselors. My current counselor has helped me immensely!

Best Answer