lml369 lml369 22-25, F 23 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Tape her a$$ to the toilet and Force her to drink water until the job is done! Lol

Best Answer

When I used to go to pee my little cat used to decide to use the litter tray at the same time( kept it in the downstairs loo) so maybe you could try encouraging her to use her potty at the same time you go, just an idea, probably not the best one.

Best Answer

Give her rewards every time she does go on the potty (i.e. cool stickers or a little 5 cent candy) Then she will have incentive and want to use the potty. Tell her how proud you are of her and happy that makes you when she goes on the potty. Some times ill use the "okay you dont have to go, well i do and im goign to make it there first and go pee first too, im going to win." Then they will think its fun to race you there and get on the potty befor you do.

Best Answer

sinking the battleshipscherrios worked for my daughter! They said it was only for boys, but they were wrong!

Best Answer

haha i will have to try that!

Best Answer

Have you tried one of those potty-training videos. Used to have them when our daughter was little---lots of songs and little kids learning how as an example.

Best Answer

Laxatives

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Jump in front of her in a boogey man outfit. She should go right away.

Best Answer

hey wanna chat, im also having that problem, i have 2 year old daughter who totally refuses. i really need to get her potty trained.

Best Answer

Does she have any friends that are already potty trained? My mom SWEARS that I was impossible to PT until I saw my cousin using the potty, and then after that I was trained. It really is an unfair comparison because my cousin is 6 months older than me, but whatevs

Best Answer

Do they still sell those extra-padded cloth training underwear? Instead of "pull-ups", disposable briefs, we bought our kids a whole lot of these underwear. The pull-up feels like a diaper and the result is about the same. But the underwear get wet and uncomfortable (and also make more for parents to clean up, with possibly having to change the outer clothing as well.) It worked for us. However, like the others said, each child potty trains at his or her own speed. My youngest was much older than my oldest when he finally got the knack. I would say age two is the earliest to begin so...good luck. :)

Best Answer

try to train her on dry, warm days.. cos she might feel comfortable.. it will take time but i am sure she can do it...<br />
please have a look at this site..<br />
http://thepottytrainer.com/<br />
http://www.babycenter.com/0_successful-potty-training-for-girls_11653.bc<br />
good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

you are welcome!

Best Answer

take her out of bed and put her on the toilet you have to wake her up to do this.

Best Answer

Boy or girl, they're very different.

Best Answer

girl

Best Answer

First off make sure she's interested and excited to start becoming a big girl. My daughter was a lot harder than my son. By the time he was 2 he was only wearing a diaper at night. I never did pull-ups simply because I feel like they get to feel like a "big kid" while still being allowed to peeing their pants. Babies pee their pants. I have hardwood floors so at home I let her just wear panties so she knew what it felt like when she peed her panties. I didn't have to be too hard on her because she didn't like the feeling of being wet diaper or not. Also, remember to take her size into consideration. My daughter is small like me (She's 5 years old and can comfortably wear a size 2-3 shorts). I never punished her for having an accident really but, if she peed her panties she had to wear a diaper. That's just the way it is, she'll try harder if she wants to do it. If she went on the potty she got to wear big girl panties again. I never bribed her (I personally think it's silly to do so) I just made sure to tell her how proud I was of her and remind her how good she was doing becoming a big girl.

Best Answer

She does pretty good must days but like I told AutumnSwan it's just like she does not pay attention to her body if something else is going on. She definitely hates the feeling of peeing her panties and she hates it even more when she has to go back to a diaper for a while.

Best Answer

Yeah I didn't realize she had gotten the initial part down before I posted. My Daughter had a little bit of a regression, she stayed with her Dad for 2 weeks and he and his wife thought she was too young to potty train so they just made her wear a diaper the whole time. When she got back she had accidents ALL the time. I told her she had to think about how her body felt all the time. I put my hand where he bladder is and pushed gently and said when it starts to feel a little like this that means you have to pee and if you don't it means you'll pee your pants. That helped her.

Best Answer