CaitlinStar CaitlinStar 13-15, F 19 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Is ur step mom hot

Best Answer

were you born a pedo or did you just grow that way? She's a kid!

Best Answer

This site is about experiences and how to learn from them in many ways. You can either burn from what people say.. or let it bounce off you. You have been here long enough too understand what I am saying

Best Answer

buck up buttercup. if that's the worst thing that happens to you, you will be just fine.

Best Answer

It's not

Best Answer

that sounds sad. what's going on with you?

Best Answer

Do not take it personally. Learn to let it roll off your shoulder or simply just ignore it. People will be who they are, tough up sweetie.

Best Answer

Being honestly sensitive does not yeild results.it leads one to heartbroken.<br />
it is better to become a hardstone to withstand failures.<br />
but at the same time good days will come when the honest sensitiveness is realised.

Best Answer

was it my cat like face ? , dam , i shouldn't have bl<x>inked , meow , you'll have to excuse me while i use the litter box , bye now , meow

Best Answer

As you grow older you toughen up.....It's a very harsh world in the adult part. It's not fair, people are two faced, being nice to you the as soonas your backed is turned stabbed. EP is as good a way as any to learn. You will learn how to put up a shield, filter out the bad stuff laugh it off ignore it put it in a box, but remembering the lessons learnt. You do allright on here but it prob not a good idea to admit to being upset easily but I admire you for making the statement. All the best KK

Best Answer

People can be real jerks. You just have to turn the other cheek.

Best Answer

(....)them

Best Answer

You shouldn't have to toughen up. You should be able to be as sensitive as you like, because we should all treat each other with unconditional love. <br />
Their comments don't matter in the long run, what' sthe matter? I'm always around if you'd like to talk.

Best Answer