lezstar lezstar 46-50, M 24 Answers Nov 7, 2009

the store might...

Best Answer

I am too but haven't thought about shoplifting til just now. Why don't you get on food stamps instead of stealing? Or, you could try to get someone else with food to be generous? Come on, stealing is your first solution? That's like saying, "I can't get a job, does anyone have a problem with me being a prostitute?"

Best Answer

I've been there. I ate fried fish for a week that someone brought me and ended up getting sick as a dog because that's all I could eat for week because I had no money and no other food and ended up with fish/samonilia poisening or something. <br />
I lived on the streets before; McDonalds is only allowed to keep their food for so long. Maybe check their dumpsters? But before doing that there are plenty of food banks willing to help out.

Best Answer

There are alot of options. Dont shop lift. If you call your local welfare office they can direct you to a local food pantry. Food pantrys have certain distribution dates each month but for a serious need they do bend the rules.

Best Answer

nope... But a friend of mine was in the same boat but she went to an all you can eat restaurant and did not pay she would wait for a large group of people stand in line with them when they were paying and slip out when they were leaving. She never got caught lucky she was I guess but she said she only done it a few times.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

Nope. The British sent people to Australia for the exact same deeds. Get some help eventually though, please?

Best Answer

Too bad your not a mouse. We get a lot of food for free, as long as you don't get trapped that is ;)

Best Answer

go to an italian restaurant that serves free bread...most do. Sit in and order your meal. After they give you bread (& butter etc) apologize.. say you have an emergency....and leave. Also you can go to Whole Foods stores, they have free samples of food all around the store. And Le Madeleine has free grain bread if you buy $1.50 cup of coffee.

Best Answer

go to the soup kitchen

Best Answer

Jesus would tell you to do it. I'm sure. But why care what we think here on ep? You're hungry so go for it!

Best Answer

Not if it is your only option

Best Answer

Don't you do it I will fix you something to eat you just hang on...Course I don't know who you are or where you are at so come to think about it you might starve if you don't...lol

Best Answer

Um hit up your mom's kitchen? siblings? good friend? ask your local church for help? All of these are better options than going to jail because you're hungry.

Best Answer

Inspector Javert might have a problem with it; Jean Valjean would understand.

Best Answer

Call a friend or relative...or go to local restaurant and tell them your story...please don't shop lift...

Best Answer