sseawalt sseawalt 26-30 223 Answers Nov 20, 2011

I am also looking for an African American woman. Aside from looks, which I love, its their personality. They are strong and extremely loyal. They are more willing to be equals in a relationship. They don't, like alot of white women, expect their man to do everything while they do nothing. They expect everything to be equal which is what I admire. They are not afraid to tell you how it is and not play mind games like alot of other women. If your being a jackass they will tell you instead of just letting you be a jackass. I love their strength and independence.

Best Answer

You know there is a lot of women who are like that. Let their man be a jackass because most men don't like to be told when they are acting silly or they will get defensive toward the woman. Some women want a man so bad that they will do anything to get and keep that man and that includes letting him be a jackass.
Thanks for the compliment, not a lot of us 'Black' women get the positive node from a man because when we stand up for ourselves, most men want to knock us down because they want to be the dominate one. Some men want their woman to be passive, seen and not heard.
I think that it does not matter what color you are, we all act a certain way and most men don't like it either way. It is all about the person you are dealing with at that time.

Best Answer

You have shocked me, you have just described me!.. didn't Think anyone got this about some of us black women..
Thank you hungry x

Best Answer

Still looking

Best Answer

I think when you expect it least love will find you. They saysay you can't force true love and that is right.

Best Answer

Hi I am an African woman looking for a faithful man. Send me an email

Best Answer

I am un acholi from gulu am looking for a white man

Best Answer

Basically, this post is ridiculous. There is not one personality for all black women, but an infinite amount of personalities. While some do fit your description, many others don't and many women from other races do, too. This is a broad and incorrect generalization, and it is more than a little ignorant.

Best Answer

Are you still looking? Let me know

Best Answer

African women looking for white guy

Best Answer

Hello

Best Answer

How are you

Best Answer

Hello

Best Answer

Hello :-)!!!Did the white female got tired of you because i would not get tired of you if you are serious about it my white man love me or leave me .If you're interested give me a call at 1-845-538-7462

Best Answer

That's good every woman should be like that,don't bite your tongue tell them like it is!!

Best Answer

Don't give up , because one day you will find that bright , smiling face!!!

Best Answer

Hi! I am an African black woman and I looking for a mature white man to date. I believe in loyalty , honesty and transparency in a loving relationship.

Best Answer

I am a black woman that dates white men, and its so simple on how to approach a black woman you're interested in,,,,that's it,,,approach her...... There's no certain tricks or anything special to say other than introducing yourself and having a conversation. The mistakes from white men that I've encountered is them telling me they've dated other black women or coming off as all they want is sex,,,those are the biggest turn offs that should be avoided lol! It would be so nice to live in a world where color wasn't SUCH an issue because if we have that "THAT" connection, I don't care if you're black,white,yellow,blue,purple,or green, let's explore....

Best Answer

Well spoken

Best Answer

Honestly you probably have black women that you see on a day to day basis that are looking for a good man, white or black or any other color, and she just wants to be approached.

Best Answer

So true... I'm waiting to be approached by a man not a jerk

Best Answer

That is so true.. and sometimes the persons who really want you, you don't want them. i'm especially into white guys but where are the good ones?

Best Answer

I am a black woman, who likes white guys. I am young, educated and decent, and have a great family back ground. I love interracial couples too :P

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Ask any real black woman, white men are sexy. I think those of us that really like white men, wonder if they would be attracted to us, and we always think of a wanna be black guy when we are approached. I have always had a thing for Chris Evans the actor from Captain America. When we see guys like that dating a tall statuesque model looking girl, it kind of kills the dream. How with our" curves of plenty" weave in our hair and acrylic nails snag a guy like Chris Evans??? Believe it or not, we are intimidated. Is he out of our league, may be.

Best Answer

I am not intimidated by any man 'black' or 'white.' I have never dated a white man but I have always wondered what it would be like. I do find white men very attractive. I actually find all nationality of men attractive. It doesn't matter, Italian, Mexican, White, and Black. Whatever looks good, I will give them props. I know a lot of people who date white men or white women and it’s no different than dating a black person. If one approached me and the conversation was right then we might hit it off. Even though you have been with a person for awhile; you still really don't know that person.

Best Answer

There is a wonderful interracial dating site called Afroromance.com. I am a member of this site (& others), and there are many other good ones out there, like InterracialMatch.com. I strongly believe that the most important thing to remember is that they are women, who happen to be black. They are no different than women of any other color or creed. They just happen to be more beautiful and gorgeous, but that's not their fault; they can't help it if they are simply ADORABLE !

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

It's not hard to find a black woman who is interested in white men!! ;)

Best Answer

Awww! :) <3

Best Answer

All you black women who claim to love and want white men sound desperate!! And its pathetic! A man would not treat you any better because of the color of his skin......there are good men and their are bad ones!!! Don't fool yourself thinking that white men will be the knight and shining Armour, that does not happen!

Best Answer

lemme guess a black man trolling on here probably a hyprocrite who has dated a non black woman or has a baby mama.smh. what you described is ignorance this discussion is nothing about that TROLL

Best Answer

Nope! I am a black woman who dates whites guys and I made that message to make women aware that white men are not saviors because they are white. There was nothing hateful I said. It was just the truth. Black women have to becareful when dating these white men.....Im not saying all of them are bad..but one must becareful!

Best Answer

You're right lol... I've dated my first white guy 4-5 months ago and he broked my heart. The worst heartache I've ever had. Still recovering...

Best Answer

No one said they were saviors. The original poster said nothing about a group of men of any kind being a savior. I dont think ANY WOMAN AT ALL should look to a man to be a savior. Seeing the out of wedlock birthrate among the black population black women sould be careful when dating black men...why are you putting black men in the safe category ALL MEN WILL TRY TO GET IN YOUR PANTS IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA as a female you should know this stop trying to add increased weariness where it IS NOT NEEDED! WOMEN SHOULD BE WEARY OF ANY MAN case closed

Best Answer

you have it twisted. (unaquainted person) what i've experienced with black and white is black is whole lot of talk and nothing. and white men they show more than talk. all the promises the black men gives. the white men proves it with actions. what can you say about that? guarantee Nothing!!!!!!!. thats what i have experience. iv'e been with more black men than white. i will choose white over black men on any giving day.

Best Answer

i look at all black men as losers. dont be mad women or men. look at as good thing. its more of those men left out there for you women that want them. and same for those men. ( you losers there are women that want you desperately). trust and believe i wont ever ever stand in your way. i be glad to move so you can have them all. (women). in case you dont comprehend. i don't want any of them. you can have them all.

Best Answer

Well, I find a lot of white men attractive. I would never approach one due to the fact they might be racist. If one was open minded regarding race I wouldn't have a problem with dating them.

Best Answer

I don't believe there are that many white males that are racists. I know the news and political environment wants to think all whites are bad people and that is far from the truth.
I would be very interested if a lady of color came up to me and want to get to know me.
Your fear might be keeping you from finding the guy of your dreams.

Best Answer

The other thing is not just about being racists but most whites think every African lady whites a white guy just for money, which is wrong. Am black and i love white men

Best Answer

Hi, how old are You?

Best Answer

I love that response. ~Kimberly B

Best Answer

Well I love black woman and thats what I want to marry and have children with

Best Answer

I know the question is some months old .I wish I could've met you before I had my first daughter , cause you sound like cool man . Wishful Thinking ..past.

Best Answer

I totally get this. You just get scared that the rebuff will not just be "no thanks I'm not interested", but that it might be disdain or disgust.

Best Answer

It honestly depends where you are. There are some countries where the fear of racism is negligible, but if you live, let's say in South Africa where, (there are tons of gorgeous white men), the fear is real, because only 20 years ago, interracial dating was illegal. So it definitely depends.

Best Answer

That also goes both ways. I am a white man who is very attracted to black women and have dated several. But the problem I have is not knowing if the attractive black woman I want to meet may not like white men. How is one to know?

Best Answer

Am a black girl. 36 years old and need a white man for marriage. i hope i get one b cos i've been waiting for a long time.

Best Answer

where do you live thats what I have been looking for

Best Answer

And if you find him, keep him because it's rough out there. Not sure where you are (geographically).

Best Answer

I feel you on that one, Admittedly, I want a long term relationship with one too, especially if they were in uniform.

Best Answer

callin me +2348115438719

Best Answer

Let me just say this...black females that go to "predominantly" white bars/clubs/lounges,are not waiting for" Blair Underwood "to ask her to dance....

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Hi there...33 year old black female, I prefer white men

Best Answer

you're cute! :)

Best Answer

Ask them on a date, I did it for 10 years then married a black woman, I am still married 10 years later. I still chat to black women whenever I see them, and yes I let them know I am taken. Trust me, there are loads of beautiful black women out there looking for good white men. Just speak to them! I am in the UK, but to be honest, if You see a pretty woman, You talk to her, and She likes You, You stand a chance, just be You, compliment her (DON'T BE CRUDE THOUGH or You'll get us a bad name) and see. Don't be a "wigger" thinking that's what a black woman wants you to act like, don't be anything but naturally you.

Best Answer

**smiling** please hook mi up with yo cousin or brother, lol

Best Answer

Right here.... I only date white men.

Best Answer

Am a black woman who loves white men send me a message

Best Answer

I am here

Best Answer

I am sure there are websites you can go into and find whatever you are looking for including women of all kinds.<br />
Don't rush into anything because you might catch something bad. Take your time and the right one will come to you.

Best Answer

I am a black woman married to a white man. He admitted to being nervous before he asked me out on a date. We went to the same college & thats how we met. But in your case; Id try a interrcial dating site if there arent any black women where you are. I wish you the best of luck, sweetheart. :)

Best Answer

first off Hi maybe by now you might've already found a women to be with !! well my name is Traii an I would love to meet a white male that likes black women . I love to have the chance to meet you if you are still free I've have a E-mail (bakertrai19@gmail.com) that is if you are free or we can just correspond well I hope I was some help.

Best Answer

am black u loves to date white. my name is eva we can start by beimg frnds

Best Answer

I'm a black woman,looking for a loving white man to date. Reach me on +2348180406424

Best Answer