Absolutely nothing!! Just because you're in a relationship, it does't mean you can't look and enjoy the view. Hell, I even point out hot women to my husband and we enjoy the view together!!!

Best Answer

many people imply that once you are in a realtionship you no longer have an intrest. That has never happened to me. My sex drive and my love intrest intersect sometimes but they are not the same. It appears either many people are physically wired differently than I OR not be honest themselves. I think its the later

Best Answer

I'd have to say thats far from the truth. I think many are just afraid to admit that it's a natural human ingredient. And, of course, they are afraid of what would happen if they did look. If what you have between you is trust, then there is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. Many people are just too insecure to realize that.

Best Answer

I guess I'm just a bit more giving and open than other women. It drives me crazy that women expects a man to give up some of what makes him a man just to suit her. If I cannot trust my husband to come home to me at night, then something is wrong with what we have. I flirt with other men and he knows it, but we also know what our limits are and we respect those limits. That's a big part of what's kept us together for 24 years and going.

Best Answer

my take is this. I dont want a woman to return home to me who doesnt want to return home to me. I dont want to control her opportunities I wan her to be with me 100% because of her choice, not becuase I have her caged up.
Explaining that to a new person I am dating I feel I must be careful in how I explain. she might take it as if I dont care about her.

Best Answer

Understandable. And what makes these things so hard for any of us is that everyone is different and you never know just how someone is going to react. All you can do, my dear, is take it slow and keep the line of communication open, both ways. You've got plenty to learn about each other.

Best Answer

That's mean you are normal but if you have the feeling to cheat with them it's something.

Best Answer

the only thing wrong with you is that you are human. you are every bit human. there is not an "off/on" switch that says we are not going to find the other sex attractive because we are in a relationship. as long as you do not act on it, looks and desires are normal. and you are perfectly normal my good sir.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing! Ure just showing dat ure human with correct working eyesight n genitals n ure alive. Lol! Bt am serious. Just b calm n enjoy life as long as u dnt gawk or touch.lmao!

Best Answer

Naaaah, I look at hot men alll the time<br />
*troll face*<br />
seriously though, as long as you don't try to get with her I don't see what is wrong.<br />
What's playboy for?

Best Answer

That's ok I love candy but can't eat everything in the shop.Women love men too but if you want love you have to choose.Here is a picture for you...My Dad, handsome when he was young went through women like books Now he is 83yrs old women treat him like another person"s pet"Isn't your Dad a sweet old man Honey"and that's all that is left

Best Answer

you are normal, isnt it terrible

Best Answer

Are you actually in love?<br />
This is a Q I can't really address, I guess. When I'm "involved" other men sort of become invisible in a sexual way. But I'm thinking it might be different with other people.

Best Answer

The hot women didn't become suddenly ugly once you started dating someone? How absurd. ;)

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you. You just have hormones like everyone else

Best Answer

Because it's ok to read the menu. You just can't order the food anymore.

Best Answer

as the quote goes 'I am not going to the buffet if I cant eat a meal'

Best Answer

nothing.....you can still look

Best Answer

Nothing. Just because you are in a relationship it doesn't mean you are going to go blind. You are still going to be able to see people and what you find attractive will not change. What matters is when you are in a relationship you don't act on the urges you may feel when you do see other beautiful women.

Best Answer

damn! well as I say 'I am not going to a buffet if there is no chance of having a meal' I best stay inside and play video games now.

Best Answer

Thinking and acting upon that thought are two different things. What did President Carter say "I have committed adultery many times in my mind".

Best Answer

THATS LIKE SAYING I HAD BREAKFAST BUT I STILL WANT LUNCH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Best Answer

You have a penis...

Best Answer