I think that bullet in my back or the one in my leg is causing the problem.
tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 9 Answers Aug 25 in Health

God, tony... go to the E.R... that isn't nerve damage, that's blood restriction... go.... and go NOW... if you haven't already.

Best Answer

I might go in a bit I have things I need to get done.

Best Answer

*saying this in a very low, and calm voice*.... that was a half hour ago.... go *in a loud resonating booming voice*...................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

in a bit.

Best Answer

am I going to have to give you a virtual @ss-whupping?

Best Answer

After I make all the phone call I will go. I called the Doctor and am waiting for him to call me back.

Best Answer

E.... MER.... GENCY..... f the doctor's call back... GO.

Best Answer

If he don't call by 5 I will call him back.

Best Answer

well... it's 7 here.... go or not.... i don't understand some people... i don't know why I care, when people make it so obvious that they don't... smh

Best Answer

I care but I have to this stuff first I live two miles from the hospital I will go I really will.

Best Answer

Buy a new shoes

Best Answer

I got flip flops on. lol

Best Answer

Take 4 tablets and call me tomorrow morning

Best Answer

4 hell I need 12.

Best Answer

Have you had that checked?

Best Answer

Many times They said this day might come and just give me more pills.

Best Answer
Best Answer

You should probably get that checked out.

Best Answer

I have just more pills.

Best Answer

Ah pills...Never liked taking them...don't ever wish to. To me, any type of medicine seems like a trade off rather than a simple cure. Take this pill to get rid of your headache and have constipation instead. :P

Best Answer

I know and the problem is not fixed just hidden.

Best Answer

If your toes are turning purple then you probably are not getting blood to them. You might want to get that checked out.

Best Answer

I have they just give me pills and tell me it is to dangerous to remove the bullets. But something needs to be done.

Best Answer

This is why I don't understand why people have elevated doctors to "god" status. They don't know as much as they think.

Best Answer

Chop your toes off, that'll solve the problem.

Best Answer

I am about to do that.

Best Answer