Tell your neighbor in order to get your respect they have to not be a bigoted jackass.

Best Answer

i already said that...i live in a mostly latino neighborhood and i will move from here.their ignorance have gone too far...look on the map 90011

Best Answer

I did. Not a great area for progressive thinking. Lots better places where you will be happier.

Best Answer

i know...i will go somewhere as far as i can..

Best Answer

Life is too short to be unhappy.

Best Answer

ignore them they dont know sh*t. being respected should rely on your character and behavior towards others not the person you date. how ignorant is your neighbor

Best Answer

I know.im moving from here asap.can not tolerate this kind of behavior towards my person...

Best Answer

your safety, energy, and attitude matters. The best thing you can do is move i wouldnt be able to deal with their negative energy. dont ever let anyone make you feel less of a person bc they have insecurites and narrow mindness of their own. xo

Best Answer

thanx...i am a very positive person and i have being very patient.but i have reach the boiling point..

Best Answer

Never answer questions not in English.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

So, what are you going to do?

Best Answer

i am already taking my measures...

Best Answer