dickydivine dickydivine 36-40 5 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Take that as a this: she doesn't like you enough but she doesn't want to be alone.

Best Answer

dont think she is alone im pretty sure she is seeing someone but doesnt like the idea of me doing the same

Best Answer

i nkow but i care about her that much, wish she would just be mine or xxxx off, she wants it all, but she is hot as mate and i love her to bits. its so stupid i know i just got to ignore her and get on with it. easier said than done though. i feel like a right xxxx

Best Answer

soetimes it's complicated. I used to act like that to a guy when i am angry, like I want too punish him somehow but couldn't find a way- sounds abusive but in fact i liked a guy.

Best Answer

Give her the choice of you with her or you with someone else. Period.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

Now that's no fair... selfish of her. :( Either that or she's very confused... :)

Best Answer

Dearie - do yourself a favor and avoid the hurt... distance a little... :) If she's a good friend / girl, then she wouldn't want to see you hurt either. * I dont like egotistical people... who thinks the world revolves around them... grrr... * And I would say you deserve better.

Best Answer

I know women like this.

They are selfish and spiteful.

Best Answer