justkillme111 justkillme111 22-25, M 24 Answers Apr 4, 2011

I was in love with a married woman, my wife.

Best Answer

You should try and find a woman that's available.

Best Answer

Never rub another mans rhubarb!

The Joker

Best Answer

Is she your wife?

Best Answer

My heat goes out to you,there is nothing good that will come out of it,you tell her she needs to be free she my be useing you for a thrill in her own life,you are worth more then that,and this kind of thing could only bring heart ach.

Best Answer

Does she love you back? If she wants to be free to be with you, and gets free, it will be ok. If not, you must save yourself and forget about loving her. Loving someone who is not free to love you back is a terrible hurt.

Best Answer

Take a cold shower and think twice because there's no future in it.

Best Answer

leave her alone till she is free.

Best Answer

Find someone else. This one's taken.

Best Answer

Move on, you are taking your life in your hands if you don't.

Getting it on with another man's wife will unleash all kinds of hell on you.

Best Answer

keep away from married people u are not hurting a relationship u are hurting yourself just read what u have asked and u will know it is wrong move on so many fishes in the sea why try to catch one that has an owner already please a little more self respect ......

Best Answer

Let it go, you'll be happier for it.

Best Answer

no!!!!!!!!!! dont put yourself through that heartache.

Best Answer

forget her .........

Best Answer

love? really?

i suggest admiring from a distance.

on the other hand, a friend of mine used to say that he knew how he wanted to die...

"by jealous husband"

(this could be your chance.)

Best Answer

Do everything you can to stay away from her. Going after her would be morally wrong. And given the fact that cuckolded men usually take out their wrath on the other man rather than on the wife, it might land you in the hospital or the morgue.

Best Answer

if she's not your wife ...then find another woman who isn't married

Best Answer
Best Answer

You aren't in love. You're in lust. If she is up for it, then become secret **** buddies and nothing more. And when you are together, exhaust each other. Life is for living my friend.

Best Answer