frank95 frank95 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in First Love

Your father's sister is your aunt, dude.

Best Answer

Let's hear Plan B

Best Answer

I have a direct cosin, at least I thought, my uncle adopted a boy and rased him as his own but when he got older he started boinking his sister and I thought it was his real sister but it wasn't so the family diowned them even though they were not blood related.

Best Answer

Like he says love has no rules. But let's say if both of you got married and had children. And how do you supposed to tell them if ur children asked you how did you guys meet along. Besides that, from what I have heard is best not married a person who is blood related with you. Or else worst case scenario your children will be retarded. I am not stopping you but juz giving my opinions. You can have sex with her but please wear a condom at least for ur sake. The decision is yours. You are the guy who decide where to go.

Best Answer

I mean love is love.. but I think it's a bad idea, just my opinion. I mean, your fathers sister! It's the same as your uncle being in love with your sister (if you have one), you know what I mean? It's a bit crazy, not socially accepted and many people think it should be illegal. Just think it over before you do something about it. Whatever you do, good luck! :)

Best Answer

You have issues dude....

Best Answer

Do you live in North Nashville?

Best Answer

omg.....

Best Answer

whether its your Aunt or Aunts daughter, Love has no rules.. But just do a self-check if you are infatuated.. like having a crush on her... <br />
go ahead and crush each other for sometime, so things can get ironed out later.

Best Answer