paul2746 paul2746 46-50, M 8 Answers Jan 18, 2011

so sorry .....your half sister please ..get some help

Best Answer

im still in love with my step sister we started having sex at the age of like 14 and didnt stop till we were 19 she is beautiful and we are perfect for each other but now she is pregnant by another guy......I want to talk with her about it but i am to scared.

Best Answer

I can't add an answer, but I am curious if ANY 1 out there is having a sexual relationship with their 1/2 bro or sis? I have someone very close to me that is having a relationship w/their 1/2 bro, I do not understand. I tell her, it is wrong, U have kids, U R going to ruin your life & have big regrets later. This person tells me, I have to do what feels right, it isn't you, so don't worry about it. But, I am worried. I am devistated over this relationship that will not stop. How does something like this happen? If you didn't know U were related, I could understand the mistake, but knowing and still living like this, I don't understand. Any1 out there have any suggestions on how to deal w/ a LOVED ONE, living this way?

Best Answer

wow I used to like my cousin but that was years ago she was hot and she used to change my nappy cause I had a a bladder problem till I was 7 and then we spent more time together now I'm 14 and she's 27 so I like a girl at school

Best Answer

I don't have a half sister so no.

Best Answer

No... please know that this is completely wrong. You need to put space between the two of you and know that you can fall out of love just as easily as you can fall in love.<br />
Do what is necessary to make this a non-issue. Do not indulge your feelings, there are too many people who can irreparably get hurt.

Best Answer

no but there is something just no right about that, are no other women available?

Best Answer

I am in love with my half sister. I find her very attractive and I don't know how to tell her my true feelings about her

Best Answer