why me... why now.. boo hoo.. someone either buy me a drink or smack my face into reality.
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 19 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Self Harm

Open your arms and get ready for a hugging you'l never forget. Briefly followed by whisky chasers.

Best Answer

i was gonna say.. the only probable people who would answer is a dirty old man looking for sex or someone who doesnt really give a ****.. like me :) but i saw the answers and i was wrong.. theres alot of girls who help eachother too :)

Best Answer

people know me pretty well here. I am usually the one giving out suicide hotline numbers and telling people it will be okay. I also, am for the most part happy. FML moment...
also I have an outdated "before you add me" on my profile.. good read.

Best Answer

ill see if i can check it out

Best Answer

I am company.

Best Answer

MY POOR BABY.........

Best Answer

Actually, you're supposed to go to work when you're in misery. "Misery loves being at your Company" (but it don't get a paycheck!)

Best Answer

Ah shucks...I'll buy you a drink, no probs :}

Best Answer

:) three smiles? okay healing process via EP.. ugh.. swear you guys are my sanity. That is sad.. but true (Metallica haha)

Best Answer

It's like a second family here....one that understands you.......(sometimes)

Best Answer

indeed :)

Best Answer

*smacks across the face* wake up! the world didn't end yet.

Best Answer

perfect day for this.. won't forget the date for sure.

Best Answer

Would prefer to smack your bottom, but I will do whatever works for you :)

Best Answer

Come sit on my lap, Ikky.. I'll make you all better. Tell Big Daddy all about it.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A grin is a good start. I'll have you giggling in no time. ;-)

Best Answer

Can I give you a hug??? >hugs<

Best Answer