Cause I feel like I need a shower now!! What the heck do I say back to him? I am not interested but have to admit it was kind funny!
fitchick234 fitchick234 36-40, F 27 Answers Apr 4, 2012

it is the least round-about way of expressing physical interest second only to spelling it out : "I want to **** you.". at least he's not into playing head games.

Best Answer

it means you must be HOT HOT HOT......or maybe he's just socially retarded!!!

Best Answer

I think it is course and would never use it to a woman's face unless I was really close and she has indicated she is ok with it. I see it as "locker room talk".

Best Answer

Why do you have to answer that comment at all? He's a stupid 24-year-old. Stop seeing him (I suspect you are)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I get told the same thing. I've met people online first who took me as a more maternal person by way of my always writing of my children and such. But when they met me in real life, they almost always are shocked at my appearance because it's not what they expected. I get "Whoa.. you're like.. HOT. Like actually really HOT." <br />
And really, it isn't that I take offense to such comments as much as it is that I'm just older and wiser now and that isn't the reaction I'm looking to incite. Women our age are generally looking for something a bit deeper than that and since flattery is in the ears of the listener, we may not hear a compliment readily. We may just feel like we're being told, "Wow, you're old and a mom, but I'd still totally do ya!" and well, come on. It's really not so flattering in the end.<br />
Rest assured.. you're not alone. :)

Best Answer

It could mean he thinks you are attractive. It could Also mean that he just wants sex with you, and any other woman he can bed. Be wary, the old saying does hold true "A stiff penis has no conscience".

Best Answer

If you like ******* young guys yes, It means mothers I'd like to ****.

Best Answer

MILF sweety is any age but have a child and it means you are a sexy Mother I’d Like to Fu.ck, now depending on how s.ex open you are you take it as a sweet word of if you’re a reborn Christian and believe as a rock in your religion then 2 bad for da brain wash!!!

Best Answer

The question you have to ask yourself is, do you think that you're a Mother In Law? I mean are you really a Mother In Law?

Best Answer

A mil Like 5 or 10 Mils?

Best Answer

xD lol

Best Answer

Mom I'd like to *** = MILF...I've been called that. No big deal..

Best Answer

Ha!! Ha!! Yeah that's discusting. It sounds like this person has "little" respect for women. I would toss him.

Best Answer

They THINK it is but it's really just rude and yet it sort of is a compliment cuz he just called you sexy ;)

Best Answer