Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 16 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Armed robbery, fraud, prostitution. The possibilities are endless.

Best Answer

I think its hard for a guy to be a prostitute. Yeah i guess robing, but not armed i dont wanna go to jail for more than like a year.

Best Answer

Selling your body?? Stripping?? Robbing a bank??

Best Answer

You wanna buy me for a night.? Lets see 100 bucks.

Best Answer

Sorry, I have to buy my guys on the clearance isle...on a budget! =)

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Excuse me miss....I noticed you were looking for something in the clearance isle. That is my department, and I have just the guy for you :) Follow me... ;) ;)

Best Answer

lol...silly boy! ; )

Best Answer

selling yourself

Best Answer

Sell your stuff or sell your body *shrug*

Best Answer

Id sell my body but i am not a hot girl. I am an average guy. And i have already sold most of my stuff.

Best Answer

a non average older gentleman would more than likely buy a bit

Best Answer

eewwwww thats just wrong! lol

Best Answer

I agree, wurkoutgurl...a man should never have to sell his stuff ;-)

Best Answer

Listen, you buy my body and I'll buy yours...wait

Best Answer

A tempting offer!!! ;-) lol

Best Answer

Ski mask

Best Answer

Thirty One gifts is also a way to make money you make 25% commission of everything you sell ! To stay an active consultant you only have to sell $200 every three months you get paid no matter what I have made over $3000 dollars the last three months which has helped so much visit mythirtyone.com/235477

Best Answer

Direct Market Selling such as Avon. Such companies were a saving grace for me when I was a struggling student.

Best Answer

Go to one of those 'paid daily' work agencies and see what's available on any given day. Go early, most jobs are gone by 7am.

Best Answer

The quickest way of getting cash i think is giving away blood? It's not much though it could help as a quick fix if you really need cash. But i would go to a parent or a trusted friend first.

Best Answer

Do a money spell then panhandle, or start making something origional and easy directed toward a specific audience. Post it on a few free sites like ecrater or craigslist. Find a market, something that noone else is doing! Sell some crappy handmade bracelets in a parking lot. Most you'd get is a warning or a ticket.

Best Answer

Sell your plasma, sell a large amount of metal to a recycling plant, selling a bunch of your belongings on the internet (to maximize the profit), finding currently in-use college textbooks and selling them for their current value, sell any precious metals or gems of yours, or offer to do a big chore for someone.

Best Answer