Good luck and if nobody has told you I AM PEOUD OF YOU even if I don't know you :D

Best Answer

lol, thanks!

Best Answer

Happy puffing while you wean yourself off the cigarettes, I quit cold turkey years ago and still when I get a stray whiff in the air. I occasionally will get the urge and wish to fire one up myself. I think about after eating or drinking a beer how good one would be. When I am some what stressed and wish I could relax and fill my lungs with a long drag and drink a hot cup of coffee...You never really quit. It just seems that you go on with life without a friend that the habit became. A love affair that died but still reminds you of the old times together.

Best Answer

It takes 23 days for the chemical addiction to get out of your body, it can be longer for the physical addiction, you'll still have triggers. I quit cold 8 years ago, did some smoking while drinking and then finally quit that too. I just kept telling myself I wanted to prove those around me wrong, those that were sure I was going to start back up again. I probably creeped people out, because I'd stare at them longingly as they were smoking. It was like ending a love affair. Good luck!

Best Answer

okay, that's good to know about the 23 days.

Best Answer

Many many many good wishes for you.<br />
I quit smoking about 4 years ago.<br />
And it was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do in my life.<br />
But I did it for life.<br />
Many lives.<br />
Quitting is definetly worth it.<br />
Great luck!

Best Answer

GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD LUCK!!!!

Best Answer

haha, thanks!

Best Answer

I'm trying to quit too. <br />
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Best Answer

good luck to you too!

Best Answer

Pro tip, get one of the e-cigs for the transition. It breaks the habit of lighting them, which lingers long after the craving for nicotine.

Best Answer