I am in the same boat , I am 16 and I think I'm pregnant , my past life was not the life I should have had , my mother's ex-husband (ex-stepfather) sexually abused me for 5-6 years , when my mother found out she divorced him( is in jail now) and moved us away. Now 5 years later and I'm happy and living a nice life ..kinda , for the happiness of my mother i told her inwould stay on the pill but i forgot to take them for awhile , I had unprotected sex on supposivly the day I ovulated , but I calculated it , I did some research and I found that if your on the pill and pregnant yuu can still have a period , i would be 6 weeks pregnant today . I have a test to take but I'm nervous . Is it horrible that I want a baby ? I mean I know it's not going to be easy , and i know that havin a baby is MY responsibility , an I fine by that since I've supporting myself for the last 16 years (not financially). I'm just scared and ineed of ALOT of advise. I hope yuu ladies can help. Other sites are very judgemental. Thank yuu <333
MarieRose95 MarieRose95 16-17 5 Answers May 13, 2012

It is a big responsibility, except it and take car if it's true.

Best Answer

I was 20 and a single mom-remember it's forever. Can honestly say that I wish I would have waited till my 0' would have been more mature.

Best Answer

i was pregnant at 16 myself...this is a very pivotal time in your life. i hope you are able to reach out and get the support you need.

Best Answer

did yuu plan yuur baby ?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer