There's a ton of truth in this question.<br />
Christians love to insult, degrade, and belittle those who choose to not to follow their own personal beliefs.<br />
Funny thing is that it's against their religion to be so judgmental.

Best Answer

Exactly my point! Some Christians come across as more Satanic than Godly, lol ;)

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you have had to deal with people like that, but we're not all like that.

Best Answer

Well, the Christian did pretty much create the whole Satan thing the way we know it today

Best Answer

The first appearance of Satan was in a Jewish text. Go figure.

Best Answer

Exactly! But they choose to insult Satanists - yet if their were no such thing as "Satan" and "Satanists", what would be the need for their preaching? Would Religions still hold the same meaning / values without the "adversary"?

Best Answer

More than what ever your going through now....<br />
Jesus told us that if we were to follow Him,<br />
we would be hated by the world....<br />
I love to be hated for the things of God.

Best Answer

People insult others because of their own lack of understanding of an individual. They like to group people and label them. I was raised in a Jewish/Christian household. I've had all kinds of things said to me. I don't care to acknowledge other people's limited views ba<x>sed on their skewed thinking.

Best Answer

People have a right to believe as they choose. They should not be insulted for their belief. If you choose to believe that God doesn't exist, that is your right to. It doesn't give you the right to insult someone who does not share your belief.

Best Answer

People would insult your beliefs *especially* if you were a Christian. Christianity is arguably -the- most despised, mocked and increasingly rejected and suppressed religion in the world today.<br />
Any form of "Christianity" that is not experiencing this harsh attack is not Biblical Christianity and therefore, not really Christianity at all.

Best Answer

There are always people who will insult others beliefs, out of fear, dislike, the belief that their's is the one true way? I can only conjecture why as, while I have my own beliefs, I am open to learning the beliefs of others. There more knowledge I gain, the less ignorant I become...

Best Answer

Very true ;)

Best Answer

Everybody insults everybody's beliefs except their own.Once you have known the truth by your own living experience then whether someone insults or praises makes no difference to you.

Best Answer

All the time. I am dismayed to see how hateful and intolerant people can be about the beliefs of others.

Best Answer

If you were the type of Christian that follows the teachings of Jesus, and ignores the teachings of Paul, no one would find fault with you.

Best Answer

I strongly disagree with that ^^

Best Answer

what people dont understand they fear

Best Answer

Very true bro! mwah xx

Best Answer

Yes. Especially atheists. They hate christians with a passion for some reason. Oh, and liberals.

Best Answer

Your ignorance is showing.

Best Answer

Is it? I've been bashed by aetheists and liberals for my beliefs.

Best Answer

Yeah. But the question wasn't about what Christians 'do'. It's about whether others would feel the need to insult their beliefs.

Best Answer

I wasn't referring to your religious beliefs but to your ignorant generalization about atheists and liberals

Best Answer

I was referring to what I've experienced. I don't want to believe all aetheists or liberals are like that, but that's what I, personally, know. I've not had an aetheist or a liberal on EP tell me they're cool with what I believe. And since you couldn't resist letting me know I'm ignorant based on your perceptions, it only strengthens my position.

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer