csumbaguy csumbaguy 26-30, M 22 Answers Jun 1, 2012

I'm certain taking my wife out in the Corvette on the first date was what did it for her. LOL

Best Answer

Of course - I expect an itemized list of assets on our first date. If I don't like it, they can take a hike. lol

Best Answer

no they are over concerned with what others think so reputation has a lot to do with it.

Best Answer

Men who just want a woman's "assets" generally end up with women equally shallow.

Best Answer

You miss out on all the other important aspects.

Social dominance, intelligence, looks, loyalty, and entertainment value.

Best Answer

No we don't. But we do seek an assertive, well motivated man who works hard and is responsible for taking care of himself. A side effect of being such a man is assets / money but it's the personality trait that we women are attracted to, not the material side-effects of that personality trait. I work hard and have a good job, pay my bills and sort out my own place to live, I could never respect a man who doesn't want to better himself or who would look to me to give him a free ride. In the same way a woman should not seek that from a man either so it works both ways.

Best Answer

It's too bad than a lot of men think that because I think for most women, it's not true. I'm not saying that for all women though because I'm sure some probably do.

Best Answer

I don't. I want the whole package, but money doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

Best Answer

Some do......I never did.

Best Answer

I'm willing to bet evolutionarily money and motivation/ambition were more or less synonymous... nowadays it doesn't work that way much of the time, actually since "civilization" in general began it probably hasn't. lol. So the whole concept is probably a bit conflated. My perception of it is "ambition" is more synonymous with "passion", if a man is passionate about something and earning a nice living off it, for women the passion in their minds probably generalizes elsewhere.

Just an educated guess. Maybe biased by my own personal preference for these traits in women.. :P

Best Answer

Not all women... I don't. I look for personality, cos he may be the richest mas in the world but has no personality.

The other thing I look for is if they can handle the fact I'm a right below knee amputee, and a solo ninths a toddler

Best Answer

Not all women. I surely dont.

Best Answer

I try to not let it bother me. But I'm on this planet to breed and I need someone who can give my babies the best start possible.

Best Answer

It is not the only thing, But it's a big factor.

Best Answer