Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 13 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Health

Rarely but when they happen, watch out.

Best Answer

Indicates allot of toxins are in your body.<br />
1. Sweat – exercise ( 5 /6 times a week)<br />
2. Drink pure water – give up sugar drinks<br />
3. Avoid foods that have preservatives in them – so then fresh is best<br />
4. After you have taken antibiotics – they knock out all that good bacteria in your GI system. To help the flora in your gut, introduce yogurt in your diet for a few weeks. This will help your immune system to protect you. Also to avoid the build-up so toxins in the gut, that get to your brain and can be the cause of brain pain.

Best Answer

Sorry buddy but there is very little scientific truth in what you just said. I have been getting migraines since i was 16, and am a pro on migraines all types of headaches, and the brain. Thanks for your concern though : )

Best Answer

Ask your parents how many times you took antibiotics as a young person?
They do kill many good bacteria in the GUT and the ones left behind are the ones that cause toxins in the body.
What you put in your body – will affect your health in the long term.

Best Answer

And the current method you are using, how affect is it for you? If it is working then you should have no more brain pain?

Best Answer

yogurt is a trigger for me and for most

Best Answer

Yes, i hate them! I get horrible nausea with them.

Best Answer

Yes, chronic and severe!

Best Answer

Sorry to hear : ( I know how ya feel though : /

Best Answer

Since I was 15.

Best Answer

Yeah mine started when i was 16 and my doctors did not take it seriously till i was like 19.

Best Answer

They had me on furinol with codine for years..now I take Topamax every night and minor stuff at the onsets.

Best Answer

Yes, I get double vision before they happen, it sucks, especially if you're not home.

Best Answer

Yeah i usualy just get double vision also befor the pain comes, but this time my whole like perception was distorted it like morphing in a way i could barely see at all for like 20mins. I almost started freaking out. Than on came the pain..

Best Answer

Wow, that sounds horrible.

Best Answer

Not for years thankfully...So sorry to hear

Best Answer

They just stop or you take preventative meds?

Best Answer

It turned out they were hormonally related.No they stopped after I had a hysterectomy.

Best Answer

O glad they stopped : )

Best Answer

yup and they suck....i can't help but cry, and that makes it even worse

Best Answer

: ( i know how you feel : /

Best Answer

my body warns me though. the vision in my right eye gets all blurry and i see stars. if i can take medicine within 5 minutes, i don't get them. if i can't, i'm screwed.

Best Answer

Yeah i get the auras too. I have Maxalt for abortive but yeah like you said if you dont take right away they no use.

Best Answer

i still remember my first one. it was horrible. then i started getting them all the time, went to the dr and he gave a prescription. then, they stopped coming so frequently. go figure.

Best Answer

occasionally yes, f-ing annoying

Best Answer

once a blue moon. drink bulk water

Best Answer

unfortunately yes, have suffered them for nearly 25 years, I hate them and they make me panic and have anxiety, I know they go away within 20 minutes but it still causes me stress . I have tried finding triggers and have a very limited diet because I just want to find the root cause, I try not to get stressed and I am very careful what I eat . I recently noticed that butter has triggered a migraine aura only last night while out walking, it has to be butter as I haven't changed anything in my diet apart from that :(

Best Answer

No, but I wish i did. I don't know why so please don't ask. I think i just want to have one so I can use my knowledge about them. I know too much about them. If you asked me questions about them you would think that I suffer from them. I don't though. I wish I had just one so I could be like everyone else and hate them. I know I'm nuts. No need to remind me.

Best Answer