You're a teenager. Call up one of your mates and go hang out. You'll be fine.

Best Answer

You are who you believe you are. I don't even know you and I can tell you that you are not a nobody. Once you believe in you and not what others think of you, you will be much happier. It took me years to realize that. I understand how you feel.

Best Answer

Thanks...I know what u r talking about...I am not a teenager just wanting attention...but sometimes it hurts to realize that there is no one there for you

Best Answer

It really does. Sometimes I still fall back into that.I feel all alone while in a room full of people. I use to be a cutter, but I hid the mark so no one knew. So I understand it is not for attention. I will always be here for you if you need to talk.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot...:-)

Best Answer

"nobody is perfect"... and u r nobody.. <br />
if u know what i mean..

Best Answer

I know someone who thinks you are VERY important. In fact, if you were the only person on earth, he would have given his life just for you. That's how much he loves you and that's how much you mean to him. He is Jesus.

Best Answer

Why do you need outside confirmation of your existence? You are a nobody because you believe you so.

Best Answer

Well you r definitely a body .............

Best Answer

Nice to be down to earth.

Best Answer