melonee melonee 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Suicide

No run for Congress as a Democrat you will get elected in a heart beat.

Best Answer

i am a few steps short of a funny farm myself...i went to therapy. it helped for awhile....but you have to want to be completely honest with yourself and your therapist or it is just a chat session

Best Answer

If you are diagnosing yourself and you don't have a degree in psychology then you are definitely one step closer to mental illness.

Best Answer

yes.. You should

Best Answer

Im bi polar and recently starting see a psychologist.

Best decision I eva made.

Much luck.

Best.

Helena xo

Best Answer

If you are right now in the right mind to do so, and you think you won't be later, then Yes. It'll just get worse if you leave it to fester.

Best Answer

Yes... sooner you see someone the sooner your gonna get better :-)

Best Answer

If u feel like talking to one , yes u should

Best Answer

Probably better than taking any more steps - what can it hurt?

Best Answer

Exactly.. wat i am gonna lose!

Best Answer

I am not sure that mental illness is a line you cross over. I think you likely have mental health issues, I expect that you likely manage ok sometimes and not ok sometimes and this is a sort of moving target that depends on the things you are dealing with at the time. Time with a therapist on an ongoing basis makes a lot of sense.

Best Answer