Prosperity2009 Prosperity2009 22-25, F 30 Answers May 16, 2009

1 Corinthians 13:4<br />
(4) Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, (5) does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, (6) does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; (7) bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Best Answer

A loving God wants us to love each other as he loves us.<br />
Love, the way God intended for it to be in marriage, is putting the other before one's self. By being a lover to your spouse and treating them as you want to be treated.<br />
Respecting your spouse for their feelings and their emotional, sexual, intellectual needs. By sharing your heart and soul with yous spouse and giving praise to God for the love of your spouse.

Best Answer

I don't know the way you think. But I think that love in marriage should be two people who actually do love each other, support each other, and have a mutual respect for each other. I believe marriage should be 50/50 partnership, straight down the middle. I think that people get married for the wrong reasons alot of times because they fall in lust and mistake it for love...Or, they fall in love, get bored, and find someone else..

Best Answer

paul talks about marriage. He wasnt too fond of it (maybe because he wasnt the most charasmatic or best looking, which he got flack about and was probably "sore" about it) but he says it kinda begrudgenly that if you must marry to not lust or commit adultry that the man is the head of the house hold but that the two are to leave their mothers and become one, so even tho biblically the men make the dicissons he is suppose to consult his wifey to make decisons as one unit (much like the marine core) also you have the 1st corinthians 13:4 verse that "love is patient,. love is kind, it does not envy it does not boast,......" so in a nutshell it tells you what love is there. so ,. hope that helps a little

Best Answer

what is it you know?

Best Answer

You can find the answer for this in hebro: http://www.scribd.com/doc/7176204/Marriage-Gods-Way

Best Answer

Oh Max - isn't it lucky you are a man? Wouldn't it be so hard for you to accept God's word (your version IMHO) if you were a woman? You must thank Him every day that you were lkucky enough to be the man in your marriage!!

Best Answer

It depends upon which gender you are. Men and women are designed differently to fulfill complimentary roles assigned to us according to our gender. The Man is commanded to love his wife as Christ loves his Church being willing to lay down his life for her, and to treat her with the respect assigned to her as of a more delicate composition. In order for 2 to become one they must be in agreement, in order to be in agreement, one must lead and one must follow. To a true Christian this means the man is the head of the woman, because this is how God's order is to be fulfilled. A true Christian knows if we don't follow God's order the end result is caos and confusion. A Christian also knows God designed us psychologically to fulfill the roles he assigned to us according to our gender. A non-Christian who rejects this knowledge will try to do it by the way of the world, (Satan's way) The man will be forced to submit to the woman as to the head of him and his children and everyone will reap the fruit of this twisted concept of order. In a marriage there is no such this as 50/50. One of the spouses will be the boss of the other. According to God's proper order God placed Jesus over the Man next in authority under the Church administration, next is the woman in authority over the family. Anyone who believes in any other order will never be happy in a marriage. So to answer your question. If a man has a wife who honours his rightful authority as the head of his family He will love her mas deeply as Christ loves his Church. If she is a woman who usurps his authority and tries to rule over him and his children He will lose all affection for her and will become so very frustrated with Her he will be capable of any evil towards her. This is the reason there are so many Men Killing their wives and children and then turning the guns on themselves today. The Woman holds the key to her own happiness in a marriage. If she honours her Husband according to God's order she is actually honoring Jesus Christ. Therefore she will be very happy and blessed in her family. It's time you women who profess to be Christians woke up to this. It's so savant you choose To do it Your way or God's way. There is only one way that promisses happiness. Max

Best Answer

playing "sex" between husband and wife.<br />
Who have a good wife, God helped him in half of the worship to God.

Best Answer

I agree with aileengein, she just missed one wrong reason why people get married, because they got pregnant. I do not think it is right to get married to someone just because you have a kid together. And if the relationship is really that bad and you cant handle being a single parent then you should get an abortion. You should not bring a child into this world just because you want one, or at least when you aren't in a stable position to be having one.

Best Answer

What is Your enterpretation then ?.<br />
Are you another one that Knows what some fictious being said ?

Best Answer

The only person who knows the answer to this is you. It's *your* God.

Best Answer

Christianity is a mind control cult to control masses. There is no spaceship in sky watching u 24/7 who cares who u ****

Best Answer

I base my marital love on 1 Cor. 13 anything else for me don't exist!

Best Answer

loving your mate is next thing to god

Best Answer

god...

Best Answer

It say's in the bible to love your 'wife' like you would the church. I Believe this means love them, respect them, treat them how you would wan't to be treated, :) Etc

Best Answer

And, pray tell, does this mean that Buddists can't have happy marriages? Hindus? <br />
That self-righteous answer is why I give organized religion a wide berth. I've seen too many 'Christian' marriages where either husband or wife relies on religious dogma to justify causing their spouse pain with physical abuse, emotional abuse, or refusal of sex.<br />
You could say they were not good Christians, but since Jesus said 'Let him that is without sin cast the first stone" I have to believe Jesus knew we were all sinners and consequently I have a dim view of how many 'good' Christians actually exist...<br />
And how that question is worded bothers me too, as it implies that the poser knows how God intended love in marriage to be, and wants to who else has seen the light.<br />
Of course I could just be reading too much into the question :-) *grin*

Best Answer

Sacrifical. The women is to submit to the man as the church is to submit to Christ. The man is to love and honor the woman as Christ loves and honors the church. Christ gave everything he had to the church unconditionaly. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for his bride. Christ is ultimately responsible for the church.<br />
In any partnership there is always one who is over the other, hence one president one vice president. But only one is ultimatly responsable.

Best Answer

I agree with 1 Corithians about Love... <br />
Also... husbands and wives should submit one to another, meaning this goes both ways.

Best Answer