I mean I really want our baby to have our genes mixed so it really is our baby - is that even possible?
annehathaway22 annehathaway22 22-25, F 46 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in LGBT

i will bravely volunteer to inseminate? oO

Best Answer

Good for you. I am a lesbian so being ****** by you doesn't excite me - although I guess it helps you get your rocks off. And doesn't give our baby here genes!

Best Answer

Accept reality. This is not how it works.

Best Answer

no - I believe in science - there has to be a way

Best Answer

Only a man and a woman can make a baby, sorry.

Best Answer

Very true, Earthling

Best Answer

NO. Really had to check your age and you are asking this ? It takes an egg from the female and ***** from the male to make a baby.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I know the theory - of course I don't want to do it the traditional way - I would throw up. It would be like having morning sickness before I eve became pregnant. lol

Best Answer

@Lushiro I AM NOT AGAINST GAY/LESBIANS having children, simply the biology I am stating. Easy to make a baby, harder to raise it !

Best Answer

Facts are facts and you said them clearly.

Best Answer

Sure it is a fact, but even heterosexual couples need help with reproducing nowadays, no different. Consider the Jewish religion, you can be "sure" of the mother, not the father. passed down along the female chain !! No argument on how it takes to make a baby, we disagree on how what it takes to raise it. My husband cheated A LOT why we are no longer together, perhaps if I was that way inclined, me and my lesbian partner would still be together !! Sick of mankind judging, God/dess/Higher Power/ The Universe, whatever there is after death decides.

Best Answer

If your girlfriend has a brother, or if you do, that would be the closest you could come to having your genes commingled.

Best Answer

Not with her own bother. Inbreeding produces the worst genetic disasters you could ever think of

Best Answer

wasn't referring to ******. Her partner may be willing to contribute her egg(s) instead if she has a brother, and her partner doesn't. Ever heard of in vitro fertilization?

Best Answer

Well the brother inseminating - but my brother - besides being gross does not give our baby her genes.

Best Answer

this is actually a pretty good idea. your brother could inseminate your girlfriend.

Best Answer

You don't understand. Your partner's eggs and your brother's ***** OR your eggs, and HER brother's *****. That's the best you could hope for. smh

Best Answer

Any way you haven't seen my brother - I would rather adopt a puppy!

Best Answer

He has your genes. You ought to be thankful you have options, because of neither of you had brothers, it would be impossible.

Best Answer

I'm the one that wants to carry the baby - and the las thing I would want is my retarded brother's genes in my little bub.

Best Answer

So does your partner have a brother?

Best Answer

I am only talking about my eggs being fertilised here!

Best Answer

That is currently impossible.

Best Answer

Impossible is not the answer I am looking for.

Best Answer

But it is the answer.

Best Answer

But it wouldn't be her girlfriends baby.

Best Answer

Precisely.

Best Answer

Yeah but even so that'd be like claiming your nephew as your son.

Best Answer

This question is so idiotic -_-<br />
This is one of the main reasons why humanity needs to stick with the original process of birth and intercourse.

Best Answer

Not with you.

Best Answer

Its the truth sorry. Reality being only a MAN and a WOMAN can make a baby.

Best Answer

As stated by Pixelbest already.

Best Answer

Nah, you're 100% right Lushy. Fricken people trying to mess with the natural order of things...

Best Answer

Sure, and then we'll all fly around, live forever, and break all the other laws of nature...

Best Answer

Only talking about me here. What the rest of you do I don't care!

Best Answer

Yea, I get it, but realistically speaking, they would have to basically make a mix of your two DNA's, then make a clone from that, which is impossible. Plus it would probably be a mutant, lol!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

So negative!

Best Answer

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Best Answer

?? Its just science..no negativity

Best Answer

No **** heads do!

Best Answer

We a couple who now have two children. We identified a friend of a friend and he impregnated my partner. We checked for ovulation and it two months with natural sex three times a day around ovulation. Youngest is now 3. Biological father remains friends with us both and is now in Canada. He signed a contact that his sole role was to provide *****.<br />
We had failed artificial insemination twice and I was happy for her to try natural.

Best Answer

It wont technically be "both" of your babies, but I can donate the "fluid" and you can do the process yourself

Best Answer

i want to have my girlfriends baby and i want to know how to get started we want to use her egg but i want to carry and we want to use a donor

Best Answer

IVF, its about $3000 a try and thats not including the price for the *****. 90% of females can get pregnant from this after 3 tries which costs around $14000 for everything

Best Answer

hi i need a grilfriend but im a lesbian so you gril can you be my girl :)

Best Answer

I used to be a lesbian...

Best Answer

Used to be?

Best Answer

Love is love, and im litteraly only sexualy attracted to who I love...

Best Answer

I like you! Lovely reply. Lucky flexibility.

Best Answer

Does she have a normal ***** count ?

Best Answer

You're a scream!

Best Answer

;-P

Best Answer

Become a man... jk. Find a man willing to...

Best Answer

I think becoming a man ends the lesbian part of my question - and is yuuuuck.

Best Answer

That's not possible, you need *****. The cheap and easy way is to know exactly when you are ovulating (get a kit at your local drugstore) and get a lot of ***** in you that day.

Best Answer

You make it sound so romantic! Gosh I wish I was with you! lol

Best Answer

Find a donor you both agree on and make a baby.

Best Answer

Well I was looking for a solution to my desire - but at least you have been nice about our problem - some really gross yucky suggestions.

Best Answer

Any solution medical science can offer will be expensive. The old fashioned way is still free.

Best Answer

It's metaphysically impossible to acquire your girlfriends eggs not to mention expensive as all sh**.<br />
just find a good looking guy and tell him what you want to do for legal reasons.

Best Answer

Sounds like it is poss but expensive. Gosh do you think if I went up to a guy and asked him to **** me he would want to know why I was asking?

Best Answer

It's not possible because your body would reject the eggs because you have your own.
Well thats the reason I mentioned Legal Issues because if you walked up to some random guy and got pregnant by him and somehow wound up not being able to afford the baby he could sue you if you pursued him for money to raise the child.

Best Answer

Not that I know of. Does she have a brother?

Best Answer

See above - her brother is kinda cute - for a guy.

Best Answer

Nope sorry, unless one of you has an identical twin brother to squirt a baby into your belly

Best Answer

Again not biologically possible, identical is the clue !! One a girl one a boy ???

Best Answer

She isn' a twin and nor am I - but creative thought. I liked it. Good for you.

Best Answer

it's extremely rare but see "Mixed Sex identical Twins"
http://www.bio-medicine.org/biology-definition/Twin/#Mixed_sex_identical_twins

Best Answer