I live in regrets that ive done from my stupid mistakes i worry everyday im a negative thinker and i am not positive i dont know what to do i cant overcome my depression and sadness i believe that my worries are causing problems for me i dont know what to do i think im a stupid person for the lessons i didnt get in life the ones i was supposed to learn a long time ago
jack19957 jack19957 18-21, M 7 Answers Aug 30 in Health

I didnt do major mistakes.. like drugs,sex, etc etc its about the choices i made the choice that i decided to transfer schools a school i loved and stayed in it for as long as i can remember 10 years maybe now... im with rich.. **** people i am a stupid person for doing that i say stuff that i regret sometimes

THE CONCLUSION IS THAT I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CHOICES... AND NOT STUPID WRONG CHOICES.. I MEAN RIGHT CHOICES it feels like i cant solve problems on my own

Best Answer
Best Answer

Nope life is about making 'mistakes' until you die. You don't wake up one morning and say "wow, now I know everything"
Besides, if you call them mistakes, that is the depressing part.
Refer to them as experiences. Don't look at those whose life did not present them with your unique experiences. Only you get to live your life with all it gives and takes. And all the obstacles you try to deal with as best you can, even if it does not look like best.

Best Answer

>:O Go back to your room CLONE!! *Smacks yew wif a newspaper!!*

Best Answer

I am having the same issues. Trying to change lifelong thought patterns is tough

Best Answer

how does it feel to do something stupid that will affect you... and u live with it every single day

Best Answer