I found the board several years ago and thought I might try using it again. I have never used this board but it was used by others. I have been educating my self and have found their are more negative things that could come from even causally using this item. I dont need to upset anything just dont want it in the garage anymore, and I dont want anyone trying to use it at all. Thanks
Fit2betied Fit2betied 46-50 24 Answers May 17, 2011

sell it at a garage sale or donate it to goodwill

Best Answer

Behead a chicken, let the blood drain onto the OUIJA Board, boil the chicken and then burry it. After three days, dig up the chicken and burn it and the OUIJA Board together.

Best Answer

***** your finger and let 13 drops of blood fall upon the Ouija board while you dedicate your soul to the prince of darkness.

Or, just toss it in the trash.

Best Answer

get rid of it or burn it ...you don't know what is attached to it

Best Answer

Please don't be a fear solicitor. Like I wrote before, what we experience in the world is controlled through our perceptions and a lot of what we are taught directly and indirectly in culture have a hand at coloring those perceptions or making the blinders all the more blinding. Christianity from antiquity have interwoven fear to illiterate masses who had to rely on priests and other leaders of the Church to teach religious thought. It helped the Church grow to interweave fear throughout those teachings because people have been known to flock to churches and hand over great sums in the hope that the Biblical "God" will save them from eternal damnation and demonic entities...the forces of darkness. That same fear being dished out still by people who have continued to let themselves be duped by it has led to towns people dragging innocent women and children to stakes of wood to be tied there and burned alive. Usually before they were burned alive, they suffered hideous, obscene, inhumane torture so they would confess to being involved in things they weren't involved in. The innocent ones were thought to be saved from the pain of torture by the hand of the Biblical God and withstand it continuing to reply "no" to the accusations of witchcraft. A very insane, disgusting time in human history. Fear of the Ouija boards, tarot cards, crystals and non-Christian spiritual ideation symbols are remnants of that type of thinking and that era. I for one want to be smarter than my ancestors and also to see things clearer. That type of fear-control should NOT be allowed to flourish or encouraged in any Enlightened and viable society.

Best Answer

Just chuck the stupid thing in the bin!

BluOmni has it right - the world has always spawned "spiritual" types, "Born Agains" & general God-botherers who find it advantageous to terrify others into their own shallow, rigid way of thinking - & into not thinking for themselves

Others merely seek a cheap thrill by merely frightening them. There are a few on this thread, mentioning no names, eh, Fit2betied...?

Best Answer

My friends friend died using that.

Best Answer

Get rid of it with good intentions, dont just chuck it in the trash, or burn it. Take it somewhere nice and bury it, or pass it on to someone who actually wants it. Ive never played with one before, because I have heard some really evil things. So its probably a good idea that you havent used it.

Best Answer

Avoid it all cost and most importantly, dispose of it responsibly. Try to recycle it.

Best Answer

Sell it.... or give it to me :)

I have afew others... they can keep it company.

Best Answer

If you don't want the game, through it in the trash. Problem solved. Your perceptions rule what you experience in the world, nothing else. We are taught in our Western culture to stay away from Ouiji boards, Tarot cards, and other Occult items to scare us.... to scare us into flocking to the churches, giving them money, in the hope that we will be saved from eternal damnation. THe Church can't have people flocking to other types of groups, can they? So they have interwoven fear to make those topics and items taboo. THey have interwoven fear so much in our history that it has led to more ruthless torture, and genocide than any other historical event in this century. We or more specifically Christians suffer the remnants of those times and that type of thinking. It is interesting to note that in the Bible a true born again Christian cannot be tormented by Satanic forces because they are saved and protected. Convenient, I know. It isn't my belief.

Best Answer

GET RID OF IT!!! They open Demonic PORTALS to the DEMONIC REALM!!! EVIL!!! don't touch it just get rid of it as they are really dangerous !

Best Answer

Silly. Are'nt there any other pressing matters in your life? This boarders on the absurd. Throw it away if it bothers you. It is not a living thing. It is an object.

Best Answer

No you are right it is not a living thing. But there are many items that we as humans attach emotion too and they are not easily discarded. The Ouji Board is just one of them. The whole idea is to open a door to the "other side", I just want to be sure it is closed and nothing escapes by my doing. thanks for your in put

Best Answer

You make it give testimony under oath. (Oh wait, that's how to DEPOSE a Ouija board....)

Take it straight to a dumpster.

Best Answer

Burn it while to praying to Jesus for protection

Best Answer

Do you know that they were originally sold as toys?

Just chuck it away.

Best Answer

Thats one thing I have never understood. Who's grand idea was it to market a "kids" board game that they can communicate with the dead! Even grown experts state that only someone trained in many aspects of religion and has a knowledge of spirits and demons should attempt to use it.
So, again what idiot thought this was a good idea? "Let's sell this simple board to kids and let them open up all kinds of un seen dangers and at the same time the company can make billions of dollars and if anything bad happens, we will just tell them "It's only a kids Game" and nobody will care."

Best Answer

While I tend to agree it has no "power' [I once faked out someone into believing something kiddingly - it has no "Guide"], if you do or just don't want to send it along, burn it.

Edit:

Ads for Ouija boards just cropped up on my screen. A believer would take that as evidence, I see it as artificial intelligence ad programming. People see what they want to see.

Best Answer

Very true, and yes Big Brother is watching.

Best Answer

toss it into the bin

Best Answer

burn it.

Best Answer

for goodness sake,DO NOT BURN IT,this can cause bad luck seemingly, kindly wrap it up ina towel and leave it ona bus or give it to a charity shop......................

Best Answer

throw it in the trash or give it to someone who wants it/sell it to a thrift store.

Best Answer

I like the thrift store idea - you might even get a tax credit if you ask for a donation receipt, thus morphing negative energy into positive.

Best Answer

though your idea is a simple fix, why would I past this thing onto someone who may have even less knowledge then I do of its possible powers. Doesnt sound very responsible

Best Answer

The garbage can works.

Best Answer