Anything u want to talk about just send me a message I'm here for u if u need me

Best Answer

Hello Selenea, hope you are doing well. I hope that you can see the message I posted about my situation. I really appreciate any help.

Best Answer

Well u can talk to me and I won't fall asleep, don't worry. I've had a lot of issues with my family being an opposing religion to my own, I've been bullied since I was 3 and I've had some of my family members die from depression and illnesses so I can relate to u a little. I can't help u much but I wish I could but please feel free to talk any time of day or night

Best Answer

Thank you, Selenea. I will keep this in mind and I would like to thank you before I log out. It is 3am where I am now. I hope that all turns well for you, for me and for those who need help. Take care always.

Best Answer

Thanks ok and anytime thank you and all the best to you too

Best Answer

I am trying to think of a way on how to start this without sounding redundant. I know that I am one of the crowd, looking for a noble soul who's willing to give someone like a chance to fulfill even one of my dreams.

I WISH I could tell you everything about myself without making you fall asleep. There's definitely so much to tell. From my mom's cancer, to her death, my step mother, my sick father, verge to homelessness, depression, anxiety, loneliness, asthma, emotional pains, mental struggles and many, many things.

I have been lonely most of my life, especially after my mother died. In this third-world country where I live (the Philippines to be precise), we don't have benefits or shelter where you can go if you don't have a family to support you or if you lost your job. You can't bring yourself to the hospital unless you can pay for it. Everything is manipulated by the government and media and right now, I am tell you, people like me are standing on a cliff - just thinking whether to jump off or try to live, even if the situations are very harsh.

I find it very difficult to make people understand that the struggles that we (or even my personal struggles) are not as easy as most would think. I live alone and I have to constantly PAY to drink CLEAN water, pay to use light, eat and stay in a room. I am not living in a grand place. I am not the stupidest person on earth and yet I am here, unable to have a decent life for myself.

I have so many things that I am (or was) passionate about. Some of them are painting, drawing, writing, singing, cooking, making crafts and communing with the nature through fresh air and sunsets. Some of these passions are dying inside me because I don't have the capacity to make them happen where I am.

I have been bullied many times in my life. I have gone through many struggles and I don't have family that I can run to. Many people have also used me emotionally and work-wise, till I am so drained out that I don't even know why I am still keeping myself breathing but I do thank God for it. Everyday.

I have met this person one day that I really, really love and I have been very, very honest and faithful to him for almost 2 years now. The only problem is that I can't see him, because I live in the Philippines and he lives in Ontario, Canada. As you know, Canada would only let people go there if they are financially stable.

I HAVE TRIED to write to various politicians and random people, but I guess no one wants to help a person like me where they think they can't benefit at all. I attended seminars and begged several people, but no one wants to help me. I wish someone could help me get to Canada even just for one week and I will be forever grateful, even try to do whatever it takes just for anyone to help me fulfill one of the strings in life that I hold on to, a reason for existence.

Please give me hope, please let me step into Canada even for a week only. I can tell you everything about me and you can ask me anything or even have people investigate me for you to know how much this means to me.

This is probably the last resort I could think of. I even wrote to Ellen De Generes' website but I can't get a response from them. I am really desperate. I need your help. Please. Thank you in advance and may God bless you always.

Best Answer

whats up

Best Answer

Hello there, as I have mentioned above, that's my concern. I was hoping anyone could help me out, even little by little?

Best Answer

if you are asking for money, then I pray you get it. as you will not get it from my broke ***.

Best Answer

Thank you for the prayer, it's not the best situation, eh?
That's why to anyone who's willing to help on that side of the boat, I am willing to to answer anything they ask of me, just to show that I am really sincere about this. Also, if anyone of you have cereals or food that can be stored that you don't like anymore, I would be willing to accept? sorry and thanks.

Best Answer