My boyfriend and I are having a baby and we are over the moon and can't wait for the new arrival but lately I've discovered a few things about him that I don't like.. I saw a message he sent to his friend saying some girl had an amazing body and he was talking about a girl he slept with in the past, it really got to me and made me feel so stupid and insecure especially as I'm pregnant with his baby! I'm fine with him saying other women are attractive but saying something like that about a previous partner makes me uncomfortable and it's put me off him so much, how do I even deal with this?
Johanna425 Johanna425 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 28 in Dating & Relationships

Hey girlfriend, this happened to me too! I feel ya! See, we tend to go after the boys that get us all wet and tingly and these are only the very rare alpha men that turn us on so they aren't likely to be faithful since they have all the women going after them. Meanwhile, we ignore the actual "good men" while claim that "there are no good men". So, what it sounds like happened here is you got an alpha man and now that he is settling down into being a faithful, domesticated man/father, he suddenly turns you off cause he's like all the other 95% of icky nasty men that are decent and hard working but don't get you all wet and tingly. So anyway girlfriend, use up this chump for all hes worth, bleed him dry for child support but dump is sorry butt and go chase another alpha that makes you wet. Do that a few times and you'll be at "the wall". It's all just totally good ya know? GURL POWER!!! YOLO girlfriend!

Best Answer

Drop the baby weight as soon as you can and learn to suppress your gag reflex, the competition is gonna be stiff.

Best Answer

ROFLMAO!!!

Best Answer

That's reality knocking on your door sister. Better not answer it! Hide behind the couch and turn the TV off fast.

Best Answer

You can just bite your tongue for the meantime. Afterwards, get married, buy a house, quit your job, be a stay at home mom, get a divorce, make him pay child support payments for the next 18 years while living in the same house with your new live in boyfriend. Sounds like early retirement to me.

Best Answer

Threaten to call the police and say that he raped you or committed domestic violence. A woman's word is solid gold so they will automatically arrest him. Or you could go the less direct route and find a boyfriend on the side, then divorce him and take him to the cleaners once you've had a few more babies. I took my last three husbands to the cleaners and now I make almost six figures in alimony and child support. These kids are a pain in the butt however they do bring in a lot of money. If all else fails, the government will pay you for every baby you have, you can just sit at home and take it easy and let the taxpayer deal with it.

Best Answer

He sounds like a jerk.

Best Answer

Talk to him about it.

Best Answer

Talk to him about it, tell him how you feel

Best Answer