I'm the same, not from earth quakes but there isn't much that I'm not scared of. Sorry but the only way is blood tests to rule out hormonal imbalance and then therapy to sort out your mind. That's why I haven't gone either... too scared... I hate doctors but am thinking now, it's 2012 and a new year and it should be a new me. Would really like to leave all the nutty thoughts behind and get some help too.

Best Answer

These sort of things scare the daylights out of me, and that's why I'm struggling on.

Best Answer

There's so many awful people living, loving their lives. Please do find help. You both deserve to enjoy you time here. We may not get the opportunity again.

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear this *hug* mabey try joining or starting a focus group I am sure there are more people out there with the same thoughts on that as you...I would be freaked out too if I experienced what you have....I sorry:(

Best Answer

I don'r understand bipolar much but maybe its PTSD, I think post traumatic stress disorder, as you said, as result of the earthquakes.<br />
Please just make an appointment to see a GP. You are too upset to let this fizzle out.

Best Answer

Do you answer your mail

Best Answer