neworleansgirl neworleansgirl 22-25 8 Answers Sep 12, 2010

Are you a smothering type individual? Are you possesive of your friendships? Some people like to be your friend but they get scared if you get too clingy. That is all I can think of. I suffer from the same thing and, I have considered that maybe I am too clingy; I don't know. Try calling people once a week instead of every day. Try asking people out once a month instead of every week. I personally think people should be closer but un fortunately some people don't see it that way. oh well...

Best Answer

You rarely really know, sweetheart, who cares for you or loves you. Please, don't let that feeling stop you from generating what your lovely heart is compelled to do. The most sublime gift you are giving doesn't require reciprocation. Karma, my darling. You are doing wonderfully.

Best Answer

If I could die knowing one thing, It would be that I valued people just like you, I know and have experienced this all my life. I hope I can give back to those who know what strength it takes to be this kind of person, instead of always giving it to those who dont appreciate it. At the very least hold your head with integrity and never ever lower yourself to be any thing but the beautiful person you are.

Best Answer

You're living in a society where it is all about the me. Otherwise, all about the individual. Otherwise, the reason why no one cares for you or love you is because they problems and they want to be greedy. So they treat you like a doormat.<br />
And by the way, I've notice that in India and some other places, their society place importance more on the family and not the individual.<br />
I also have another thing to say to you. Instead of having others treat you like a doormat, why don't you care and love yourself? That way you get people to care and love you is if you love yourself first. One way to do that, is to give yourself a manicure, pedicure, meditation, spa, etc. Buy yourself a rose, or a box of chocolates. Better yet, have one day a week be a "Me" day. That is the one day of the week (All the time) where you give attention to yourself and find ways to love yourself even more. If you have small kids, then they would have to spend one day a week with friends or relatives while you love yourself.

Best Answer

It seems that some of us just weren’t meant to be loved in this life. Even so, don’t give up hope or stop being you; the world needs more people like yourself.

Best Answer

I wonder about the same too about me. It's easy for people to take you for granted as for some, kindness is a weakness. Kindness doesn't pay, but don't let that change you of who you are.

Best Answer