drew783 drew783 26-30 15 Answers Nov 29, 2011

Start complaining about having PMS

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

check online for your nearest transgender advice center thats the best way

Best Answer

Start by dressing as a female

Best Answer

buy some womens clothes

Best Answer

i think it more to it then just that

Best Answer

Its a start

Best Answer

Of course it's more then that, but you have to start somewhere.

Best Answer

here *hands you my pink 4' inch heels*

Best Answer

talk to your doctor

Best Answer

cuffscollector has the shortest and best answer.

Legally, you'll have to spend time with a specialist psychiatrist before permission is granted for surgical changes.

You will need the means to earn a lot of money, or the willingness to get by on just the basics, to afford the cost of the process.

Joining a group of people in transition can provide great support and understanding... many people will find it hard to understand, or cope with.

You start by dressing as convincingly as possible as a female in all aspects of your life, getting accustomed to the way people treat you, practising feminine body language until it comes automatically, exercising your voice until the vocal chords attain a higher pitch comfortably.

There has, as yet, been no example of a transexual who was not severely sexually abused as a child.

So, you will be required to face the issues of past abuse, and how they have affected you.

If you were a boy, who was used like a girl, you will have learned to believe you are a girl.

If this feeling still hasn't changed, after coming to terms with these experiences,

then the next stage of the process of transition, with hormones, will be allowed to start.

Throughout the whole process, you will also be asked to describe how you are experiencing your life as a woman, and how well you are succeeding in your relationships.

I think non-trannies have much to learn from transexuals.

As soon as the hormones start, the changes are amazing.

Knowing about these changes can help men and women understand why they are as they are much better. I hope you'll post your stories.

Best Answer

Start by cutting James...

Best Answer

You might start by cutting it off.

Best Answer

If he is to become a woman he will need to have it cut off.I have read about others that went through the process and the doctor cut it off.

Best Answer

YOUR BRAIN :)

Best Answer

I think it's all been covered. I don't know what else I could add....

Best Answer

Talk to a doctor who specializes or is at least experienced in that area.

Best Answer

A very sharp knife and lots of pain pills I would think.. OUCH

Best Answer

I would think that the doctor would need to see a couple months of psychiatrists meetings first before they consider it. Not being a jerk about it.. just thinking thats what a doc would want

Best Answer