janet112 janet112 41-45, M 18 Answers May 7, 2012

Yesssssss they will . mine did grow from 32 A to 36 DD with protruding nipples . my hubby is a total breast man and can't go to sleep unless he sucks these pacifiers hard and long. gradually they started growing in size making him love them more and more and more . so ...enjoy your time and let him suck . you are one lucky couple .

Best Answer

That's an awfu lot of ***** sucking for one man! Please tell your husband that I would be happy to relieve him when he gets tired. I have extensive big tittied wife experience. ;)

Best Answer

The breast does not get bigger. There is no scientific proof that they do. However, if your nipples are sucked frequently, they grow longer. That is why women who want long nipples will suction their nipples.

Best Answer

Yes, Janet. If your husband sucks on them regularly, your nipple will get larger, ur boob, depending on right or left, will get softer and may get heavier. The nipple gets large but boob only when milk comes in. So keep him sucking if u want to give him milk.

Best Answer

No, but it sure is fun sucking on them.

Best Answer

Infact your breast will look more beautiful & sexier

Best Answer

Suckled, squeezed and penetrated - over and over again!!

Best Answer

no, breasts never get larger by sucking nipples and caressing. just it gives u real enjoyment and gives u fine relax.... it creates ur mood for making high pitch sex...

Best Answer

I love to suck nipple in softer way. both will enjoy and later I will have sex. We both love it.

Best Answer

Let him suck while he is in you raw they will get bigger in no time.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

my gf nipple is big. Is it because of the regular sucking?

Best Answer

From experience ,with most women after their boobs have got alot of attention ,from me they always seem to get bigger.

Best Answer

Let me suckle as muchas he wants. Massage and take herbs.

Enjoy all the feelings your breast give you.

Best Answer

not to my knowledge your nipples may get sore as mine have at times , and fondleing does not make your breasts larger

Best Answer

yess...ofcourse...my boyfrnd was used to touch them and he luvd to suck them....even a touch makes my nipples bigger and my breast harder and stiff....its a real fun...but its for short time....it comes to normal size after suction....i really enjoy when my breast is touched or sucked by my bf....

Best Answer