NormanFredman NormanFredman 36-40, M 7 Answers May 10 in Dating & Relationships

So what? Nothing wrong with that. It's scientifically proven that most women sleep better alone. Especially if someone snores or they have different sleeping patterns.

Best Answer

I don't snore. We just did that at first when we got our first kid, and we agreed the baby would sleep with his mom and I take the other room to sleep so I can go to work awake. But it went for ever. We are married for 11 years now.

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it. Might even be good for your séx life since you have to make more of an effort. As long as you are still being intimate and enjoying it there is nothing wrong with it. But if circumstances changed I suggest you talk to your wife about it to see what works for the two of you.

Best Answer

It doesn't affect our sex life, we enjoy our life together, but I miss hugging her in bed and have pre-sleep talks.

Best Answer

then tell her that and find out what would work best for the two of you.
Maybe she enjoys having a good nights sleep in daily life when having to get up early. And then you can find a compromise on sleeping in the same room on weekends or something. Be creative to find a good solutions for both of you.

Best Answer

I will try to do that. I do love to walk into her room while she is sleeping and kiss her head.

Best Answer

Not me, but many couples find this enhances their marriage. They get more sleep, for one thing.

Best Answer

One thing?

Best Answer

Well, maybe the energy they get from a good night's rest is used in their erotic life.
Maybe.

Best Answer

Maybe it will make each one get used to find a self pleasure alone.

Best Answer

Yeah - I'm here and he's in another country. :(

Best Answer

How long does he stay away from you?

Best Answer

This is our first time being separated like this - it's for business, and we have no return date. This is the man I have been with and in love with for SEVENTEEN years. I feel like half my body has been ripped away. I am already thinking of going up there, just so I can BE WITH him.

Best Answer

That is hard for you. I hope you get to cam to cam everyday. It is not the same like seeing him in front of him, touch each other, and rest your head over his shoulders.

Best Answer

You understand me - thank you.

Best Answer

It's a great idea

Best Answer

Do you also sleep in separate rooms or separate beds?

Best Answer

Consider yourself lucky that you can get a good nights sleep every night.

Best Answer

I do, I sleep like a baby.

Best Answer

And how does your wife sleep?

Best Answer

She enjoys sleeping in the middle of our big bed, quite like an angel.

Best Answer

Then you both have had a result and it is working for you.

Best Answer

At times if I want to get a good nights sleep I sleep in the other room because she is such a light sleeper and I toss and turn.

Best Answer