I will qualify this by saying, I am not a religious person. I defend anyone's right to believe and practice any religion they want as long as it is respectful of others. I have studied many religions in search of a faith, but have found them largely ego and money driven. My oldest son is a "Mage," so I am very familiar with Wicca beliefs and practices.<br />
Harry Potter and other fantasy stories have sanitized and glamorized Wicca. In real life, Wicca tends to be an egocentric religion that embraces the natural cycles in nature and disdains authority. The various Wicca groups are personality driven, and the groups are as varied in what they believe as in any other religion. <br />
One of the biggest issue with Wicca is that they have a poorly defined or absent moral code. (I'm sure some do, but as a "religion," it's just not there.) Because of this, many default to immature tag lines, "If it feels good, do it," and "It's not hurting anyone," and "We are consenting adults." Drugs and alcohol are extremely common, if not mandatory for ceremonies. The drugs and alcohol attract the irresponsible, addicted, and social predators (rapists, stalkers, pedophiles, sociopaths, con-artists, ...) Wicca is not the Harry Potter fantasy. <br />
All this isn't to say that there aren't responsible and moral Wicca groups; there are. The problem is that it takes more life experience than you have, regardless of how smart and mature you are, to discern which groups are responsible and which are not.<br />
If you are a responsible and mature teen as you claim, you will avoid Wicca for now. If you are still interested when you are an adult, explore cautiously.

Best Answer

mature and teenager don't belong in the same sentence

Best Answer

I may have afforded your answer more credence if it were in Standard English

Best Answer

I agree with Babz. If you ever want to be taken seriously in life, you need to write in standard English and respond with facts as to why you disagree. Opinion and anecdotal information don't count as facts.

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying-tantrum cease in effectiveness after 3

Best Answer

You're too young to be messing with Wicca. And Babz gets the gold star here...mature and teenager do not belong in the same sentence.

Best Answer

*curtsey*

Best Answer

hi you go Shuffling

Best Answer

Okay then I am not sure what this means

Best Answer