looklife looklife 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Nothing too revealing - you'll seem like a floozy.

Best Answer

Immediate family comes with an entirely different dress code, but for extended family I'd go with the Orange Moon Boots, and lime green smock.

Best Answer

Just be cute and comfortable. Also be yourself! No need to overdo it trying to impress bc in the end they'll get the real you

Best Answer

Tru Dat.

Best Answer

Dress like you're going for a job interview with a bank.

Best Answer

From your profile pic, you seem like it would be hard not to like you. I would wear something stylishly yet classically conservative...elegant (but not uptight). Also, something that revealed my personality without being too sexy or flirty. Good luck. Can we get an update of what you decided on?

Best Answer

So I am getting ready now. I am going to wear this tank that is light peach color with a cool sequin design on it with a over sweater/blazer thing that is black. Both shirts from the buckle and then black dress pants with I think black flats or maybe strappy sandels that are a little dressy. The tank doesnt show cleavage so I should be good! :)

Best Answer

A cute little black dress. You can't go wrong with that :-)))

Best Answer

don't wear anything revealing. wear slacks or nice jeans and a nice blouse

Best Answer

i would like to see you in a micro mini skirt ,low top ,and your sexy smile

Best Answer