I don't know what it is. To talk to her again, to let go, waiting for a sign from above... But right now, I'm just getting these shakes thinking about her. And she is an Ex. A guiding hand. That is what I'm asking at this moment. Words of wisdom, encouragement... whatever it is that is of my Highest Good. Please, deliver.
LysanderFremont LysanderFremont 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Try to work out what it is you want to do about it. Make your decision then stick with it. Good luck.

Best Answer

wow, she's lucky nobody ever said they miss me that much, anyhow got a possible answer for ya, first stop shaking as the answer could be you're over doing it in wanting her back, make her think you gotten over her usually help , since people especially us get jealous when we feel another woman could be taking their man away

Best Answer

Who ended the relationship?

Best Answer

I'd message you, but you are under age.

Best Answer

Even though I am underaged, I can still give good answers, so I will suggest that you forget about her, and set up a date with someone else. You need to let it go.

Best Answer

I didn't mean no disrespect. I'm trying not to disrespect anyone here, that's why I wanted to message you in confidence.

Best Answer

VODKA

Best Answer

My guiding hand will take your shaking hand and rest it on your wiener. Then I'll let go. It's not much, but it'll help.

Best Answer

Take 2 Asprin and call me in the morning if you're no better :)

Best Answer

write her a song

Best Answer

just crack open a new bottle and enjoy her what else? =)

Best Answer