Do something that you enjoyed together.

Best Answer

Prayer.

Best Answer

god says he makes intercession for you, through prayer.

Best Answer

My father died in January, i mourned my loss and realized that i can only go over it so many times..... I knew i had to find acceptance, to come to terms with something i had no control over. That's when i started doing things i knew would make him proud of me, hurting wasn't one of them. Some people think death is the end of life, when it's just the beginning of a new life. My father is pain free and perfect in heaven with the maker. I wouldn't have it any other way. What a wonderful place to be, i will see him one day, i know it.

Best Answer

Take your time to grieve! ;)<br />
Give yourself a timeline....... It's never easy but you can do it.<br />
I'd suggest writing letters or postcards! ;)

Best Answer

UR in my prayers

Best Answer

Loss as difficult as this one takes a lot of time to heal. You can talk to your husband all you want. He is near to you. Hang in there!

Best Answer

He can't have passed away on Dec 7 this year, because we are only in January. Did you mean 2011? I think you should treasure the memories of him and slowly pick up your life again

Best Answer

You won't find him here.<br />
Try Mystic Meg.

Best Answer