supergirl1981 supergirl1981 26-30, F 18 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Have you tried Hooters? I have a friend there and she says that's a great place to meet people at. But then she works there so she might be prejudice.

Best Answer

I hope I can find friends in Chicago. I am moving there shortly.

Best Answer

You've GOT to be kidding! Chicago is and is known the world over as a friendly town! And, Especially for someone your age! Be brave, go out, hear live music, mingle, talk to people...... There are so many opportunities here to be active and to meet others. Good luck.

Best Answer

I wish that I could help. I live in a small town, same town my entire life, and I cannot make new friends..strange..I know that it is hard. If I lived in Chicago, I would be your friend

Best Answer

Mingle Around Chicago (website)

Best Answer

Its true...chicagoans in general do not know how to keep a simple conversation.

Best Answer

Try the airport

Best Answer

Meetup.com

Best Answer

I think you need to get a face. Chicagoans don't care for faceless folks.

Best Answer

I've been in Baltimore for over 20 years, and have very, very few friends. I know that Baltimore is a hick town compared to Chicago, so maybe it's just a new town thing...I don't know, sorry.

Best Answer

The key in Chicago is to never look anyone directly in the eye. That actually might be New York, but I've found it's a pretty good rule everywhere.

Best Answer

Feistylittleminx lives in Chicago

Best Answer

the bar.....

Best Answer

Most people are like this in big cities.

Best Answer

There is a group in Meetup called "New Bar Meet Friends Every Two Weeks". It's mostly 20s and 30s and they go to a new bar every two weeks in Chicago. I've been there several times and it's a lot of fun. Met some of my new friends there.

Best Answer