TACODA TACODA 46-50, F 6 Answers Jan 24, 2012

20 years is a lot to be invested emotionally. And that is gonna take time and believe me it ain't gonna happen over night ... Don't look at the time separated ( 7 months )because that will just keep reminding you of the pain. What I will tell you is to stay busy . Rearrange every room in your house, every cabinet . Just fill up your days with stuff to do. Oh yeah get his stuff out of view anything in the house of his put it in a box or closet or storage even. Because out of sight is out of mnd. I caught my husband on APRIL 11 2010.

and it still hurts but not as much... Good luck !!!!

Best Answer

Seven months is still fresh, especially after being with someone for so long, but it does get better it just takes time. You also have to be wanting to let the pain go otherwise you will never be able to move on. Now is the time to think about you and where you are headed. I love being single, i can do what I like, when I like, and how I like!

Best Answer

I'm looking forward to being newly separated......There won't be any pain to get over, that's for sure! As for yourself, with 7 kids that ya still take care of....That shouldn't be hard....The kids alone, will keep ya sane and keep ya goin! Ya need to move on to better things......IF it's meant to be, you'll be back with the ex....If not, Move on.

Best Answer

Thank you. It's good to have some feedback

Best Answer

You're so welcome....wish ya all the best!

Best Answer

Time. Rationalization as to why it ended. Books. Hobbies. Friends or family. Church or talking to God. Perspective and introspection. Long walks. Pets. Art. Bike rides or other exercise. Not expecting too much of yourself. Crying when you need to.

Time and time.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's just good to get another perspective on things...can't see the forest for the trees...That's why I decided to join this site. I want to move on and be happy again. I didn't get married with a divorce manual in my hand...so it's all new territory.

Best Answer