i have upset my parents i have done some things that arent to bad but are not what you would expect from a well behaved daughter. my parents have given me a choice beetween 2 punishments 2 weeks grounding or 2 weekends of lockdown 1 ) grounding 2 weeks means straight home from school, no phone no tv in bedroom no going out in the evening and no going out at weekends, i have the freedom of the house and i can watch tv in the lounge with parents. 2 ) lockdown means when i get home fro school on friday evening i will be given dinner then escorted to my bedroom and LOCKED IN with a key , no tv, no phone, no computer, no stereo, i wont even be allowed to wear my own clothes i will have to wear my school uniform for the whole weekend, i will not be let out of my room untill monday morning for school ( except bathroom breaks ) i will have to wright essays on why i am being punished, but it is only for 1 weekend then i am free which would you choose ?
xyz4321 xyz4321 16-17 28 Answers Jan 6, 2012

humph, i just used to get a kick up the a$$

Best Answer

had a friend who's mum used the jug cord, brutal victory :)

Best Answer

my step-mother threatened to switch me with a willow switch, I just left and went to a friends house. I never did anything wrong, she just thought because she got away with beating me with a broom handle when I was twelve that I would let her do it again, but that just steeled my resolve to oppose her from then on. Parents and step-parents need to get a clue. I'm a step-parent now, and I have a great relationship with my step-daughter. I guess the experiences taught me what NOT to do

Best Answer

i turned out alright. kick in the pants were deserved

Best Answer

what did you do? unexpected actions from a 15 years old isn't punishable...

Best Answer

Stay in room with school uniform girls

Best Answer

honestly a good old fashioned kick in the bum should do it. my mom would make us take a bath then hit us with a braided belt for that extra sting. it's funny now because i would LOVE for her to try that now!

Best Answer

Let your parents decide. No parents in this world ever want to harm their children. They always try their best to facilitate us, to keep us safe and sound. Do apologise and wait for the instructions. One day you'll realise they were right.

Best Answer

Punishment 2, sounds like prison....:-(

Best Answer

If this were me id run away to relative or friends house to stay and tell them about these horrible rules id put my foot down the punishments are too harsh.

Best Answer

Tell your parents your 37 year old drifter boyfriend said the lockdown is better. Also tell them he has a cool van with curtains over the windows.

Best Answer

Think outside the box, come up with a third option that is more agreeable to you and still makes the point for them

Best Answer

you little sh*t youre in it
now i hope they throw away the key
you should have talked to me more often than you did
did you have to go your own way
have you broken any homes up lately
just 5 minutes Worm your honor,
him and me alone
CALL THE SCHOOLMASTER!!

Best Answer

I don't need no worms around me, I don't need no drugs to calm me, I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all, no, don't think I need anything at all :O)

Best Answer

number one seems less harsh.... What did ya do, kill somebody? o.o

Best Answer

Punishments are ok but why and when did parents start locking the door. I mean what if a fire broke out, if they lock it with a key to keep you in!

Best Answer

lol wtf. escorting you to the bathroom seriously? i think i'd go with the first one. and i thought my parents were strict... im suddenly feeling pretty thankful. good luck

Best Answer

Personally, I'd take the lock down... it's a shorter amount of time. Both ways, you are w/o TV / PHONE etc... Writing isn't so bad, even when given the grueling name of ESSAY... Use that time for some creative brainstorming... let the thoughts flow... I bet you $$$ they will not be as strict as they are sayinig once they see you 'taking your lumps' so well...

JMHO...

Best Answer

with parent giving you choices like this i wouldnt be holding onto that "normal" discription for to long

Best Answer

Go with the second choice and get real creative with the essays. I mean, spend hours dissecting the psychology of your parents and speculate what must have happened to them in their youth to lead them to the current state. Who knows, they may be unlocking the novelist in you.

Or not.

Best Answer

your parents need to be the ones locked up

Best Answer