It seems that always along the road of life a guy is accused of being a player. I guess flirting with different women at a company social event now qualifies me to be a player. No such luck, I can shoot the breeze with ease but dont normally close the deal. I thought men had relationship issues. But its women that can be so caddy over nothing. Ladies why is that?
thebestneverrest10 thebestneverrest10 31-35 3 Answers Jul 10, 2014 in Embarrassing & Funny

Women: reason men drink :)

Best Answer

I think you have made a valid point.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Does your partner come to these events too and waits on the sideline whilst you laugh preen and flutter your eyes at these others..?

Best Answer

I am not married, I am not a homo sexual and I dont have a girlfriend or partner. I talk but i dont laugh a lot . I dont get what you are saying. Explain more please.

Best Answer

My idea of a player is someoone who has a partner but also has others on the go hence the word player cause you play people,,its not a nice thing to be called or accused of,,who says this about you.?

Best Answer

Some caddy women at our company social. Even a couple of the guys at the party said that. I can assure you it is not in me. If I was a player i would not of been in a boring company social when I could of been with a hot women and surfing or riding my harley motor cycle.

Best Answer

So your a man then.?

Best Answer