It seems that always along the road of life a guy is accused of being a player. I guess flirting with different women at a company social event now qualifies me to be a player. No such luck, I can shoot the breeze with ease but dont normally close the deal. I thought men had relationship issues. But its women that can be so caddy over nothing. Ladies why is that?
thebestneverrest10 thebestneverrest10 31-35 3 Answers Jul 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

Women: reason men drink :)

Best Answer

I think you have made a valid point.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Maybe it's because you apply Axe Bodyspray.

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

Does your partner come to these events too and waits on the sideline whilst you laugh preen and flutter your eyes at these others..?

Best Answer

I am not married, I am not a homo sexual and I dont have a girlfriend or partner. I talk but i dont laugh a lot . I dont get what you are saying. Explain more please.

Best Answer

My idea of a player is someoone who has a partner but also has others on the go hence the word player cause you play people,,its not a nice thing to be called or accused of,,who says this about you.?

Best Answer

Some caddy women at our company social. Even a couple of the guys at the party said that. I can assure you it is not in me. If I was a player i would not of been in a boring company social when I could of been with a hot women and surfing or riding my harley motor cycle.

Best Answer

So your a man then.?

Best Answer